You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

If lending money to them is such a great deal and will make money for the Council maybe Moshiri should just do it himself.

He really is the best possible person and surely could offer the best possible deal for Everton - I wonder why he isn't doing so....

He really is the best possible person and surely could offer the best possible deal for Everton - I wonder why he isn't doing so....

Because he bought Bramley for a pittance, prime riverside land. Under the guise of building a new stadium, lot of profit to be made on that land.

If we get Nabil and Xherdan then we will have two Fekir. Nabil and Ugly.

Wrong thread.

https://royalbluemersey.sbnation.com/2017/7/11/15955330/everton-new-wage-structure-rooney-sandro-klaassen-pickford-keane-wages-transfers-latest

On a side note how happy were they dishing out wages. Not so happy now.

They put Pickford on 90 grand a week when he was on about 18 grand at Sunderland. Good grief no wonder the lad signed.

Before we all start going OTT on our transfer dealings, here’s SteveO from GOT to bring us all back down to earth. .................................

Falcao and depay outscored Fekir That's just a fact. I think Balotelli was close. Three PL flops. Well mediocre at best. Martial hasn't set this league alight either. Bakayoko too....it's not looking promising. If i was a red then I'd be worried about spending so much on a player in that league. Especially with a net debt approaching £300m.

Lookman looked the superior player to Keita. Again that's just a fact. A small sample of games but no doubt who most coaches would want if those games alone were taken into account. He found the German league too much for him at times and had a fairly worrying disciplinary record, one struggles to see how that'll be improved when he moves here. Again, it's a large outlay on an unproven hothead.

Fabinho, he looks like a French Carlton Palmer....again he's coming from the French league. It's a worry.

Especially as the defence needs to be replaced wholesale. VVD is a donkey with no footballing brain, Robertson surprised everyone by not being awful but he's still an average player, Lovren lol, Karius lol lol lol lol lol , Arnold is another who is quite uninspiring despite the hype.

Matip isn't bad.

Don't forgot you had Coutinho for half the season, also that curly haired pace merchant isn't having another season like that as long as he lives, if he even recovers from the GBH inflicted on him by that Spanish thug.

Defence is weak and and thinly covered. There's the fact VVD is undroppable despite being a bit of a liability if we're honest. Not much to replace him with.

The CL campaign wasn't gruelling, practically given a bye to the semis then helped by incompetent officials and outclassed in the final.

Why are you putting so much faith in two signings who are from a league that's renowned for producing flops? Serious question btw. I'm not understanding the hype.

• Upvote 1