You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is this site so anti Benitez, go on RAOTL which probably has more liverpudlian based posters than here and there’s not the same vitriol. Fella won us a Euro Cup, undisputable, and not many have done that in our history, so why? You’ve got a well respected superstar fella on here ATK, saying how much he hates Benitez - give fucking reasons FFS!, and how much a saviour he and that cunt Bascombe are, WTF!

No wonder don’t bother coming on here that much with cunts like the aforementioned on here.

1. Nonsense. RAWK's core constituency is teenage and often pre-pubescent boys from Thailand and Malaysia, who only started supporting Liverpool as a result of Istanbul.

2. Anyone expressing even the slightest doubt about benitez was in any case excised from the site. Indeed,RAWK used to ban posters who expressed doubts about Hicks and Gillett back in 2007.

3. In any case what difference does it make how many posters are "liverpudlian"?

Anti Bentitez forums

Clear runaway winner is by a country mile is

TLW,trailing in a distant 2nd and 3rd are RAWK and the RAOTL

Who?

TLW is split as far as I'm concerned, the rattle is a pro rafa site and rawk is just anti anyone who even suggests Lord Benitez of Caldy isn't the next coming.

Durango, how many people do you get banned off here for offering a different view?

1. Nonsense. RAWK's core constituency is teenage and often pre-pubescent boys from Thailand and Malaysia, who only started supporting Liverpool as a result of Istanbul.

2. Anyone expressing even the slightest doubt about benitez was in any case excised from the site. Indeed,RAWK used to ban posters who expressed doubts about Hicks and Gillett back in 2007.

3. In any case what difference does it make how many posters are "liverpudlian"?

I'm not 'aving that Lid

This forum is no worse for the amount of so called "Anti Benitez" posters then any other one, the difference here is they shout and abuse extremely loudly at every single opportunity and call a former successfull manager of ours a cunt, etc. Funny that for a footy forum called "The Liverpool Way" this minority couldn't be any further from The Liverpool Way if they tried. I can certainly say that Shanks would be spinning in his grave at the thought of a European Cup winning manager of ours been called some of the things he is called by some.

A very good example is the Benitez recent appearances on Football Focus. Most people didn't really care but said they'd watch this former manager interviewed out of an obvious interest anyway. Of course he said nothing really of any significant interest, and the only thing that really came out of it was a genuine and significant love of the club and the people. However, the small minority were mortally offended by the utter disgrace of this man having the temerity to comment on our club now he'd left, while laughably being delighted a few days later when the likes of Fowler is commenting on us. They come out with lines like "That cunt is gone so he should shut the fuck up about us and move the fuck on", only for a few days later to come out with lines like "ace, Fowler is on Sky", or "Did you here Thommo / Aldo / Rushy on TV earlier, fucking legend" and other such beauts of hypocritical nonsense.

There are a good few people on here who are very happy benitez is gone, but they carry themselves in an adult way and are able to criticise the former manager while absolutely accepting and appreciating his successes with us also, and while agreeing that he cocked up badly over the last season, are also able to see that he was certainly helped along the way by the worst owners imagineable.

Some can't though and will continue to spread the misinformation to make out Benitez did much more to damage the club then Hicks and Gillett, and that I have personally only seen on this forum, but it is by a small, but very loud minority.

They have a go at his every act like it was an act of treason. I remember someone on here making a post of how much of a disgrace it was that Benitez had the nerve to bring in the youth managers and have a go at them for poor performances while the senior team was in the middle of a bad run. There was silence on the thread initially, as I would imagine, like me, others were scratching there heads thinking "He's the manager and we've produced no youth talent in years, fucking right Benitez is giving them an earfull" yet to others who hated the man they now couldn't see beyond this hatred and were using anything to try and create an anti-Benitez slant while most were able to see it for what was.

I don't think it'll ever stop as there are some who are unable to see in any other colours then black and white, but, as I say, it is the same few names time and time again coming out with it, while the vast majority are able to see the positives of the tenure while also very aware of the negatives that, in the end, probably rightly cost him his job. The difference is we don't feel like we have to despise the man and call him every extremely abusive name under the sun to get across our point at almost every opportunity when the man is mentioned.

If you had a modicum of common sense,

when he reached out to shake your hand,

you should have left hooked the cunt,

the only reason you liked Purslow is because he sacked a man you DESPISED.

Chris "cut the Owners some slack" Bascombe (who drip feed you all of this bile) is another who despised Benitez,

and constantly wrote negative articles about him (Benitez) in his childish manner because Rafa seen through the phony Cunt.

But you carry on playing the Purslow the Messiah card,

strange how Ayers (another cunt in YOUR opinion) got retained by NESV and Christy the Messiah got well and truly fucked off

When Bascombe moved to the NOTW he had the run of the back pages every week for all things Liverpool between 2008 and June 2010 and spent those two and a half years slaughtering Benitez and 'cutting the owners some slack'.

And people on here think he's the second coming of christ.

Fair play to Chris for his efforts over the summer, but I just wish he'd have been less concerned about going after Benitez in his rag and more concerned with getting the owners out. It wasn't until Rafa left that Chris changed tact.

Funny to see people on here slate Fanning for his agenda - and he does have one and Rafa is clearly his source - but what about the bile of Bascombe? He has well-placed sources in the club to, but that goes unsaid on here.

When Bascombe moved to the NOTW he had the run of the back pages every week for all things Liverpool between 2008 and June 2010 and spent those two and a half years slaughtering Benitez and 'cutting the owners some slack'.

And people on here think he's the second coming of christ.

Fair play to Chris for his efforts over the summer, but I just wish he'd have been less concerned about going after Benitez in his rag and more concerned with getting the owners out. It wasn't until Rafa left that Chris changed tact.

Funny to see people on here slate Fanning for his agenda - and he does have one and Rafa is clearly his source - but what about the bile of Bascombe? He has well-placed sources in the club to, but that goes unsaid on here.

Well said Richard

Is Bascombe still going on about Benitez? I don't see him trying to case division and unrest at the club.

Benitez left, Purslow has gone, I wonder if Fanning can learn to shut the fuck up, or is he still being operated with a hand up his back?

Not in the club's interest really, is it? But that won't stop either of them.

Is Bascombe still going on about Benitez? I don't see him trying to case division and unrest at the club.

Benitez left, Purslow has gone, I wonder if Fanning can learn to shut the fuck up, or is he still being operated with a hand up his back?

Not in the club's interest really, is it? But that won't stop either of them.

The shit in the Mail about the club bracing themselves for a power struggle in the summer coming from a senior club source (Purslow)?

Hardly anyone involved in the shitstorm of the last few years comes out unscathed.

Lets leave it all behind please.

That would be in the best interests of the club. Sadly there are others whose agendas don't share that objective.

Agendas on both sides.

As JohhnyH has pointed out a number of times now, if we carry on discussing it, it will never rest.

We just need a bit of self policing to stop this place getting dragged down, I couldn't give a flying fuck about other forums being pro/anti or anything fucking else about anyone.

Lets just get everyone on here behind Kenny.

No Benitez isn't at the Club,but the poisonous little Cunt caused major unrest with his bile when Benitez was still our Manager.

The little cunt should have gone after the REAL villains instead of preaching to "cut them some slack"

Stringvest,

I have a bit of harmless banter with you on here from time to time but if you can't see through them pair of Little Christies your the most naive gullible parishioner to come out of St John's

We'll see how "brave" Bascombe is when it comes to having a go at Kenny,whether justified or not