You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Torres mega-thread

cole7

And like the fans were !! Fuckin 'ell he's not a fuckin 6 year old surely he could understand with the new owners coming in they could only make any kind of move in the transfer window. At the end of the day it's a cunts trick puttting in the request 3 days before the end of the window.

Nailed. Its a shithouse reason, and a pathetic excuse. He deserves everything he gets if he "Thought about his actions so deeply"

Who the fuck do you think your talking to,don't fucking ever speak to me like your disciplining one of your kids again.

If dave is passing on info fair enough,if he doesn't want it on the main forum fair enough,if he doesn't want the comparisons get the idiots to stop recreating shyt I used to see on koptalk.

I don't speak to my kids like that because they have more sense than you. Comparing this place to Koptalk is the single most insulting thing you can do. When has Dave ever suggested that buying a season ticket will give you access to information eh? I'll speak to you how I fucking well like. Act like a twat and you will be treated like a twat.

If we sell Torres to one of our premiership rivals I will seriously question FSG's ownership. The Manc-shite would scoff at the thought of ever selling a decent player to us, we should be the same with regard to selling to them or any other rivals like Chelsea.

Shame on FSG if they are even considering this offer from Chelsea. Its a lot of money we could use to rebuild and Torres is being all emo but selling to a team you hope to knock out of the top 4 next season? Fuck off. Wait til the summer and sell him off abroad.

Sorry to go a little off topic here but I signed up to twitter to follow some of the journos but its wank,however TheBig_Sam is comedy gold and has me in tears everytime he posts.

Being a sexual innovator has it's drawbacks. The wife just caught me having a wank in the hammock whilst dressed like a Care Bear

I wouldn't have minded so much, but she was with Nancy, her friend from her creative writing class. And Nancy is as frigid as a Norwegian.

Then the wife fucks off upstairs to fetch some book, leaving me alone with Nancy. It was a moment as awkward as a bullied ginger child.

I'm standing there, dressed as Tenderheart Bear, struggling to have a conversation with Nancy about how Prozone works.

She wasn't interested. Which is fair enough I suppose. I was dressed as a cartoon bear with my own fluids matted into my fur. An ugly scene.

I said goodbye and left. But told her I'd hunt her down like a Green Party-voting fox if she wrote about this in her silly writing class.

I've needed a laugh today and he's provided it.

Ballague saying defending Nando's actions on during half time during Madrid's game on Sky.

He said he thought about it deeply before handing in transfer request and was fully aware of the implications of doing so. Wasn't happy with the pace that the club were taking going forwards.

He's gone.

Club has new owners and we're now debt free.

Kenny Dalglish appointed Manager.

On the pitch we're seeing some of the most encouraging signs we're seen in 18 months.

Major new signing in Suarez.

Basically the most progressive 3/4 months that we've had in years and you choose NOW to voice your discontent?

Fuck off Nando, seriously.

Fabregas wants to leave, Arsenal don't let him.

Tevez wants to leave, City don't let him.

Rooney wants to leave, United don't let him.

Torres wants to leave, he's as good as gone and fecks off to Chelsea leaving thousands of gutted fans behind.

Not sure how it's any different. Considering how important he is to us, couldn't we just tell him he's not leaving?

Because there's actually been a big from another club and the player seems to have been in cahoots with the club for months and months.

Club has new owners and we're now debt free.

Kenny Dalglish appointed Manager.

On the pitch we're seeing some of the most encouraging signs we're seen in 18 months.

Major new signing in Suarez.

Basically the most progressive 3/4 months that we've had in years and you choose NOW to voice your discontent?

Fuck off Nando' date=' seriously.[/quote']

It took us until the 29th to make it happen though. If reports are to be believed, the final fee is DOUBLE what we originally offered as well, which makes us look a bit daft in my book.

He's let us all down with his actions, but I'm sure he was probably feeling let down himself when he made the request.

The whole situations is a sicken-er. I was waking up at regular intervals during the night and checking my phone for any developments. Looks like I'll be doing the same tonight.

Make that five people.

Again, let me say that there is no big revelation on the MF about Torres. If people want to sign up for season tickets that's great, but don't do it expecting to get some big scoop.

"This time next year Rodders....! "

It took us until the 29th to make it happen though. If reports are to be believed, the final fee is DOUBLE what we originally offered as well, which makes us look a bit daft in my book.

He's let us all down with his actions, but I'm sure he was probably feeling let down himself when he made the request.

The whole situations is a sicken-er. I was waking up at regular intervals during the night and checking my phone for any developments. Looks like I'll be doing the same tonight.

We offered £17m apparently.

If we sell Torres to one of our premiership rivals I will seriously question FSG's ownership. The Manc-shite would scoff at the thought of ever selling a decent player to us, we should be the same with regard to selling to them or any other rivals like Chelsea.

Shame on FSG if they are even considering this offer from Chelsea. Its a lot of money we could use to rebuild and Torres is being all emo but selling to a team you hope to knock out of the top 4 next season? Fuck off. Wait til the summer and sell him off abroad.

Imagine what Arsenal, the Mancs and possibly Spurs would be thinking and what conclusion's they'll be drawing as far as Reina( what conclusion would he draw?) is concerned. Unsettle our player and you can have him at a drop-down price.

I think FSG will stay uncompromising. They are slow walkers but they never walk back.

Yes.

His reign was a disaster but our position on the manager should never be influenced by a player or a group of players.

Imagine what Arsenal, the Mancs and possibly Spurs would be thinking and what conclusion's they'll be drawing as far as Reina( what conclusion would he draw?) is concerned. Unsettle our player and you can have him at a drop-down price.

I think FSG will stay uncompromising. They are slow walkers but they never walk back.

Hope to God you are right mate.

At least he didn't leave under H&G, City probably would have paid some crazy amount that would have let them pay off some of their debt and we would still be stuck with them. Only positive I can take from this whole saga but 3 days before transfer window closes is unforgivable.

True that. We've now got owners (it appears) who it would seem will re-invest the money into the squad, and a manager I trust 100% to spend it wisely. It could be so much worse.

Fuck sake. Can someone tell the club 40 million++ Anelka will do.

There are people trying to sleep.