You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just me? or does anyone else feel a bit sick when the word "Climax" is used in any context of a sentence that is talking about Roy?

I wont be knocking one out today after that, thats for sure.

Imagine Budgie at the moment of climax.

One hand urging his little gray, dead, dessicated bird of a cock to cough up a puff of semen-scented dust, while the other rubs his stupid, jowly face ever faster until he wheezes "Uwtowpia!" and collapses back into his bathchair.

Imagine Budgie at the moment of climax.

One hand urging his little gray, dead, dessicated bird of a cock to cough up a puff of semen-scented dust, while the other rubs his stupid, jowly face ever faster until he wheezes "Uwtowpia!" and collapses back into his bathchair.

If you can imagine that scene, you seriously need more help then I do :)

I'm convinced in my head he'll not be in charge come Sunday.

I believe FSG have made a decision he is sacked but are using the whole "no decision made yet but results very discouraging" malarkey to give them time to get over to the country and hold a board meeting to make it official. I then expect Sammy Lee to take charge for Sunday with him being appointed caretaker with somebody like Thompson the following week.

I believe FSG have made a decision he is sacked but are using the whole "no decision made yet but results very discouraging" malarkey to give them time to get over to the country and hold a board meeting to make it official. I then expect Sammy Lee to take charge for Sunday with him being appointed caretaker with somebody like Thompson the following week.

If we have Sammy Lee in charge we might aswell not sack Hodgson. It either has to be Dalglish for the short term or get a new man in ASAP.

Them one of us is going to be wrong, because I'm convinced he will still be here come Sunday.

I really hope your right though Monster-Masch!!!

King Kenny, with maybe Thomo as his number two, see how the rest of this shambolic season pans out, and go from there.

If Kenny does the job, then no need to go looking, if he doesnt, then no harm no foul, they still have a good few months to get the man they want.

Simple.

I'll admit Roy's results have been awful, but to have a go at him for "his apparent lack of signings" is just silly. The last lot weren't going to give him any money and we're, what, six days into this transfer window. In fact, if he'd made any big money signings in Jan that would be a pretty solid sign he wasn't going to get the boot.

I've just been reading this Andy Gray blog, which reckons we should stick with him. Personally, I'm not sure. However, if we do get shot the next manager has to get 100% backing no matter what, otherwise the club becomes a joke. So maybe finding the perfect replacement is what's taking so long...

I'm referring to Roy's persistent claim that this isn't his side. He now completely contradicts himself he was given the job under the premise that he could get the most out of the current group of players, which on his interviews he stated he would do. Even further good aul Roy brings Koncheskey and titanic

Guest davelfc
Having realised how many mongs support us through Twitter, I'm just glad whoever done that spelt his name right.

There would have been a # at the beginning if it had been a Twitter fan

If we have Sammy Lee in charge we might aswell not sack Hodgson. It either has to be Dalglish for the short term or get a new man in ASAP.

I'd love to be there at the first training session if Thommo is involved, he should rip them a new arse hole with the lack of effort put in, along with the absolute garbage the defence has been this season. I would hope they would not be afraid to redeploy the players in the system they were mainly bought for.We have the makings of a good first 11 if they are deployed correctly, and I can see no fucking players rising above their station, rightly or wrongly, with a huge dose of passion and reminders of what the shirt is for. His fall out with Robbie was out of order, hopefully a learning process, some of the players he would have to work with would get the shock of their life with him coaching.

I'd love to be there at the first training session if Thommo is involved, he should rip them a new arse hole with the lack of effort put in, along with the absolute garbage the defence has been this season. I would hope they would not be afraid to redeploy the players in the system they were mainly bought for.We have the makings of a good first 11 if they are deployed correctly, and I can see no fucking players rising above their station, rightly or wrongly, with a huge dose of passion and reminders of what the shirt is for. His fall out with Robbie was out of order, hopefully a learning process, some of the players he would have to work with would get the shock of their life with him coaching.

THIS WITH KNOBS ON