You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FSG consider this.

LFC have just had our lowest home attendance for years.

LFC currently have vast amounts of tickets on sale for SIX games online at present (including the merseyside derby, an unknown situation even last season)

LFC are 12th in the league, 4 points off the relegation zone over halfway through the season.

This is not a blip, this is a crisis, a large crisis. In fact, if you got a moment, it's a twelve-story crisis with a magnificent entrance hall, carpeting throughout, 24-hour portage, and an enormous sign on the roof, saying 'This Is a Large Crisis'

It is time to act FSG. You have said since you bought LFC that your most important action to do in the future is to "listen to the fans".

Thompson shouldn't be anywhere near the set up.

I agree. We need fresh ideas.

I get sick of this sentimentality that gets in the way - Thommo as coach, lets get rush as an attacking coach etc.

We need to move forward with a long term vision and someone who can be in place for 5 years or more.

I get sick of this sentimentality that gets in the way - Thommo as coach, lets get rush as an attacking coach etc.

We need to move forward with a long term vision and someone who can be in place for 5 years or more.

Short term we need to lose the caretaker and get a new caretaker setup who will actually take some care, and have some understanding of what it is they are there to take care of. If the right manager for the next 5 years is ready now, cool, get him in, get the fucking joker on his way back down the smoke, and whatever he can get for poulsen is his payoff.

I'd rather promote McMahon than get Thommo back. Rushie was brought in as attacking coach before and I didn't notice any improvement. We need better players with better attitudes. I agree though that we need to try what we can in the short term.

Well this is my 1st post here. I wish it could be more positive.

But Hodgson, from the moment he was linked, has utterly appalled me.

Rafa's actually back on Merseyside and we've STILL got Hicks&Gilette's asset stripping lapdog.

SO NESV can say "ahh we couldn't buy any players because we had a crap manager in Jan". What are they gonna say in May? "Oh we'll get a good manager in June or July, but we couldn't prepare for transfers til then".

A decent manager when NESV took over, and we could have atleast challenged for 4th.

Sure, the season's crap, and Hodgson is nauseating beyond belief. But I just feel really saddened beyond this. NESV bought us for round about the price of 3 Real Madrid galacticos. Maybe they just think " lets sit back and profit from the TV money and the mugs that go every week". Where the hell is their pride in the FOOTBALL CLUB?

I remember the Souness era, and in my opinion, this is much worse.

Yep, without a doubt.

This is the shittiest, slimiest, smelliest shit I've seen in 40 years.

If I were religious I'd pray (actually I might just pray anyway)

Edit: and just seen on the BBC site that a decision WON'T be made today.

Please God (if there is one) let this be over soon.

Souness had a fat mouth and a "talent" for being obnoxious. Off field we were a joke but we're obsessed with profitmaking, and financial constraints hit him too.

But we always KNEW Hodgson was a joke. This NESV lot, I really don't feel comfortable about them. One bit.

Worst of all, the myths and propaganda seem to be rubbing off on some of the fans. The idea it would take" years" to rebuild. And the idea that Kenny or Carra are viable lterm managers. And staggeringly, the claim that Rafa ISN'T.

Its a sad day when a Liverpool managerial legend is potentially struck off the list because he's prepared to tell the fans the truth about chairmen.

IMO the ONLY reason they are keeping him is because the final sale was on the 15th of October. I remember reading somewhere that Roy has in his contract a clause that states that the new owners can only sack him 3 months after the sale

So I am waiting patiently for the 16th of Jan to see if he is still our manager. Otherwise the knives are out

IMO the ONLY reason they are keeping him is because the final sale was on the 15th of October. I remember reading somewhere that Roy has in his contract a clause that states that the new owners can only sack him 3 months after the sale

So I am waiting patiently for the 16th of Jan to see if he is still our manager. Otherwise the knives are out

28 days wasn't it?