You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

from what i can see, FSG have clearly given up on this season

seeing as thats how i see it, thats how im now going to act, i wont give a shite either

they can fuck right off, im not watching the game on sunday with that cunt in charge, besides, they'll have to change the kick off time until after the watershed, as the match will scenes of sexual violence in it, we're gonna get fucking raped!!!

the annoying thing is, i actually think we're in a more precarious position now, than when we where under G&H, and the most frustrating bit, it could be solved by two fucking words, "you're fired", yet these new owners just dont seem to care, they just dont give a shit do they

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bensmith_times Now seems Roy Hodgson is likely to be in place for Sunday’s FA Cup third-round tie between #lfc and #mufc

Fucking gutless decision not to relief this guy of his post.

It will add to the disaster and we'll see Ferguson using the opportunity to say how fickle we as fans are when he is talking to the commentators about the win he had just enjoyed.

I`m getting seriously pissed off now.

What the fuck is the problem, we have a manager who cant even buy a win away from home, we are playing terrible football, people stop going the match and every time he opens his mouth its like a trainwreck.

Sack him and give this club a chance to move forward, this is fuckin ridiculous!

I`m off to bed with another false hope of waking up and see the headline Hodgson sacked, Code as caretaker untill the end of the season.

Good night and good luck.

So, let me get this straight. Some of you are advocating Kenny take up the position. He's in the Middle East until Monday.

So what you're suggesting is that, without any kind of replacement available, assuming of course Kenny is the interim appointment, we sack Roy and go into Sunday without a manager?

Or am I missing something.

What is the point of sacking R Hodgson when you are just days away from a game at OT

If we beat them then they can claim the glory for sticking with the manager if we lose they can say enough is enough and sack him

It also isnt a good idea getting a new man in when his first game could be getting raped at OT

They will act when the time is right and there are new toys in the Liverpool box for him to play with which will be in the next 2 weeks when the signings arrive and the fixtures are less demanding than Sundays he will no longer be the manager of Liverpool on Monday Morning should we be beaten by United with a winable set of fixtures for a new man to have a go at Blackpool Everton Wolves Fulham Stoke

Guest davelfc
It will add to the disaster and we'll see Ferguson using the opportunity to say how fickle we as fans are when he is talking to the commentators about the win he had just enjoyed.

You can just hear him praising Roy and suggesting he is given time by the fans,

So, let me get this straight. Some of you are advocating Kenny take up the position. He's in the Middle East until Monday.

So what you're suggesting is that, without any kind of replacement available, assuming of course Kenny is the interim appointment, we sack Roy and go into Sunday without a manager?

Or am I missing something.

sounds better than going into Sunday with Roy as manager

Severance has been agreed, and Roy will continue to manage the team until Kenny Dalglish's commitments in Dubai are concluded.

The guy that posted that claimed an ex player told him.

His name is Lewis Cuban his link is theLFCtestiment on twitter I'd post link but phone is playing up. Go check him out. Saying some interesting things. Could be bull of course.

it will be disgusting if we go to utd with hodgson still in charge.

we'll likely get beaten in any case but to have to be so humiliated to have a lame duck manager, practically mocking us with his friend ferguson.. there will be no words

what are nesv waiting for? they knew three months ago they may need to change the manager. that point has come a few times over and we're still waiting.

it's not like there is a ready made replacement is it?! :whistle: - who would accept a short term role and wanted to step in in that capacity in the summer. they even have the possibility of our last manager free in liverpool.

i'm sorry but we're over half way through the season and a few points off the bottom. our form if anything has got worse as we've gone on, what justification can there be to keep hodgson on.

it will be disgusting if we go to utd with hodgson still in charge.

we'll likely get beaten in any case but to have to be so humiliated to have a lame duck manager, practically mocking us with his friend ferguson.. there will be no words

what are nesv waiting for? they knew three months ago they may need to change the manager. that point has come a few times over and we're still waiting.

it's not like there is a ready made replacement is it?! :whistle: - who would accept a short term role and wanted to step in in that capacity in the summer. they even have the possibility of our last manager free in liverpool.

i'm sorry but we're over half way through the season and a few points off the bottom. our form if anything has got worse as we've gone on, what justification can there be to keep hodgson on.

KENNY IS NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL MONDAY AT THE EARLIEST

FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!!

Sunday fills me with dread.

After knocking us off our perch, we're now giving Ferguson the chance to piss all over that perch and then burn it in front of the watching world. This is the day he's been waiting for all his life, and I've seen nothing in the current team or manager to suggest we'll offer any kind of defence against the inevitable. Jesus Christ I'm petrified.

Severance has been agreed, and Roy will continue to manage the team until Kenny Dalglish's commitments in Dubai are concluded.

The guy that posted that claimed an ex player told him.

His name is Lewis Cuban his link is theLFCtestiment on twitter I'd post link but phone is playing up. Go check him out. Saying some interesting things. Could be bull of course.

Cheers buddy!

@TheLFCTestament

Lewis Cubbin

Twitter

TheLFCTestament Lewis Cubbin

@

@CountyRdKopite After that mistake, I can't blame you for having your doubts, lar.

7 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I'm in a similar position to everybody else, really. I want to share it with you all. I'm cautiously optimistic this is spot on.

11 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I tell a lie, he didn't tell me. He told immediate family. An ex player.

12 minutes ago

In the same conversation, he told me that Torres' future was not dependent on Benitez, and that Rafa wouldn't walk out on the club.

13 minutes ago

Look, I am revealing this to you because the same source told me that Torres was having surgery weeks before it was confirmed.

14 minutes ago

@

@Philteddylfc Somebody very much associated with the club.

16 minutes ago

In the best interests that Hodgson is in charge until at least Sunday evening. Need maximum preparation ahead of crucial match.

19 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

A decision HAS been made on the future of Roy Hodgson, and it's as expected. He's on his way.

20 minutes ago

Right, I'm going to tell you something that I have been told, which doesn't tie in with what's been revealed, but I wouldn't say if unsure.

Tick Tock

KENNY IS NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL MONDAY AT THE EARLIEST

FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!!

so let ME get this straight

people are whinging that Deschamps wont leave his current job where he's just won their first league title in 20 years ,they're still in the champions league and whom he started his playing career and captained to champions league glory

but its ok for Kenny to be finish his holiday in fucking Dubai?

if they wanted Kenny, he'd be here before the Utd game, cop on man, he's here to stay