You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FSG are making this situation worse by doing nothing. I spoke to several fellas who went the game last night. They all told me a 'bit of an atmosphere' started to brew between the different factions of our support at the game.

Some people were singing 'getting sacked in the morning' while others told them to shut up or sang songs to drown them out. someone was supposed to be heard chanting for benitez and was promptly told to shut up or there'd be fisticuffs.

Eventually, everyone sang to give the team support rather than get at hodgson.

anyway, the point is, by saying nothing, FSG are allowing these factions to develop within our support. They need to act quickly or our support could quite possibly turn on one another.

If they say he's gone, its sorted. If they say he's staying until the end of the season, its sorted. People then know all they can do is get behind the team.

One other thing, it pisses me right off that finance may be the deciding factor in sacking hodgson. That is if fans vote with their feet, that may make them sack him.

We should only sack a manager because he's crap. The day finance starts to determine whether we retain r sack the manager will be a bad one imo.

Personally, I think FSG should sack hodgson cos his results are crap. He's not motivating the players and, his away form is abysmal.

Frankly this club has turned to shit. The appointment of Useless Woy was a pisstake and a huge outrage against everything our club used to stand for.

And in years gone by I'm sure the abuse against him would have been sooner and utterly relentless. It was like sacking Paisley to bring in Howard Wilkinson's assistant.

What saddens me most is how ill informed about the facts so many so-called Liverpool fans are. They swallow all the Sky-lies, and act like Thomas Hicks's dream "customer".

What sort of mugs tolerate this no-mark of a manager? Words utterly fail me.

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Roy is doing the press conference tomorrow. . . :( according to people on twitter.

To be honest, i believe them. He's not getting sacked anytime soon.

How much worse do things have to get before they act, I wonder?

They must surely have a plan in place, and it had better be a good one because I can only imagine how incensed people are going to be if we get snotted by the mancs on Sunday.

They must surely have a plan in place, and it had better be a good one because I can only imagine how incensed people are going to be if we get snotted by the mancs on Sunday.

Exactly. If they think it's bad now, wait until Monday. Nothing will get people's backs up like humiliation at Old Trafford.

I am possibly clutching at straws, but perhaps they are getting closer to appointing their main target ?

i really hope they have a plan in place also.

Im not looking forward to this weekend one bit. They have to do something soon.

The only thing i'm holding onto is the fact the Kenny isn't back until Monday, maybe tuesday and im hoping that thats what they are waiting for.

if he is here for sunday god help us think the mancs will go to town on us as much as it pains me to say. id take aa one or two nil defeat.cause with woy in chagre we have zero chance of getting a result there. dont mean to be so downbeat but i think woy has broken the sprit of every liverpool fan.

danroan Dan Roan

Lpool latest: Hodgson to hold press conference as planned tomorrow at 1.30

4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I'll try and afford FSG the benefit of the doubt here. Maybe they're just waiting for Kenny to return from the middle east and he cannot do so until Monday. That is the only justification I see for allowing this disgraceful situation to fester on any longer.

If that isn't the case, then I'm fuckin livid that they are allowing our club to plummet to these unchartered depths. They have a duty to halt this now before it get's any worse, and believe me it can.

He'll stay, we'll get a draw on Sunday and he'll survive another few month.

He surely would have gone today otherwise.

Yup.

Kenny, the only likely one to be care taker manager, is some where in Dubai. If Roy were getting sacked this week and Kenny was an option, FSG would have informed him that they were considering him for the job. FSG have never been interested in Kenny, so no matter how much we cry out for him, they will not consider it.

I'll try and afford FSG the benefit of the doubt here. Maybe they're just waiting for Kenny to return from the middle east and he cannot do so until Monday. That is the only justification I see for allowing this disgraceful situation to fester on any longer.

If that isn't the case, then I'm fuckin livid that they are allowing our club to plummet to these unchartered depths. They have a duty to halt this now before it get's any worse, and believe me it can.

And probably will, if they don't fix this soon.

Sacking Roy Hodgson is not enough for Liverpool's Spanish stars | Football | The Guardian

Gets better and better. I didnt even want to think about this right now, thanks Guardian

I don't see any benefit in prolonging Hodgson's tenure. Even if FSG have got their main target lined up, what advantage is their in keeping Hodgson on any longer? We are incapable of winning away from home with him in charge, and he is costing the club money with significantly reduced attendances.

And how exactly they can "fix" it? Listen kids, I've been wanting him out for a while but I fully understand why its taking time.

If they can't get who they want and want to appoint Kenny and if Kenny is away until Monday, what choice do they have other than to keep Roy until Monday? Sack him now and go to Sunday's game without a manager? For what its worth its better to have Roy as manager rather than going there without one.

Give them time to do what they want to do. Most of us want things done yesterday, which is what has led to all this shit in the first place. The new guys are taking their time and are obviously keeping things close to their chest - I for one find that refreshing as that is what we call Liverpool Way.

I don't see any benefit in prolonging Hodgson's tenure. Even if FSG have got their main target lined up, what advantage is their in keeping Hodgson on any longer? We are incapable of winning away from home with him in charge, and he is costing the club money with significantly reduced attendances.

not to mention seriously damaging their relationship with the fans!