You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

mojobanana

Oh hai. Long-time lurker and occasional poster here. I didn't really know where to put this, so apologies if it's in completely in the wrong place.

Anyway, I'm after a reliable website to buy a ticket for the West Ham game. By reliable, I mean a website that isn't run from somebody's kitchen.

Any help would be massively appreciated :smile:

• 2 years later...

Hello.

A mate of mine (razor) told me about this site ages ago and I always read it without before now joining (lurking?). I know most of you are sound so here goes -

I moved to New Zealand 23 years ago after being a matchgoing Red for 20 odd years. In April I’m coming home with my two lads (16 and 15) for a long overdue visit.

We get up at 3am on a Sunday / Monday every week to watch the Reds and it would be a dream come true if my lads could experience the Kop the way I used to all them years ago.

Here’s the bad parts…

The only 2 home games when we’re there are Chelsea and Everton. Downer – really hard to get tickets. My brother and none of my mates from home can get them.

I tried the club but the only tickets left are hospitality ones which would cost 300 quid each (they count over 15s as adults). I tried Thomas Cook but they wouldn’t let me have just match tickets, I needed to book a hotel (but my folks still live in Huyton so I don’t need one!). They cost a fortune too.

As it’s a once in a lifetime for my lads, I would pay well over the odds, but not a grand.

Does anyone know a reliable way of getting 3 tickets (or even 2 tickets, I’ll stay in the Flat Iron!)???

I know some lads on here are from overseas. Do you need to be a member of a Fan Club or something? I don’t think we’ve got one here in Auckland!

I haven’t got a FanCard (didn’t have them in my day).

Any help gratefully received.

Hello.

A mate of mine (razor) told me about this site ages ago and I always read it without before now joining (lurking?). I know most of you are sound so here goes -

I moved to New Zealand 23 years ago after being a matchgoing Red for 20 odd years. In April I’m coming home with my two lads (16 and 15) for a long overdue visit.

We get up at 3am on a Sunday / Monday every week to watch the Reds and it would be a dream come true if my lads could experience the Kop the way I used to all them years ago.

Here’s the bad parts…

The only 2 home games when we’re there are Chelsea and Everton. Downer – really hard to get tickets. My brother and none of my mates from home can get them.

I tried the club but the only tickets left are hospitality ones which would cost 300 quid each (they count over 15s as adults). I tried Thomas Cook but they wouldn’t let me have just match tickets, I needed to book a hotel (but my folks still live in Huyton so I don’t need one!). They cost a fortune too.

As it’s a once in a lifetime for my lads, I would pay well over the odds, but not a grand.

Does anyone know a reliable way of getting 3 tickets (or even 2 tickets, I’ll stay in the Flat Iron!)???

I know some lads on here are from overseas. Do you need to be a member of a Fan Club or something? I don’t think we’ve got one here in Auckland!

I haven’t got a FanCard (didn’t have them in my day).

Any help gratefully received.

Cheers, LL.

It seems daft to me that a lad whos been a season ticket holder for donkeys and seen two European Cup Finals cant get hold of 3 tickets for a league game. I know I've been out the country for a long time and things have changed but it still seems daft to me.

As i say I'll pay 150 pound or so a ticket for 3 Kop tickets, but I don't know where to look.

Dont know if I should stick my contact details here just in case someone comes up wth anything?

Does anyone know how I can get 3 Kop tickets for Liverpool v Chelsea or Liverpool v Everton?

Just wondering if your signed up on twitter, there's an account called @LFCfacevalue

Lots of reds getting rid of tickets and after tickets I've sold two for Aston villa on there, give that a try mate.

I don't really know what to suggest, maybe contact a few supporters branch's see if any may have spares, even then though you may have to pay ticket & coach but if that's the case it will still be cheaper than £150 a ticket.

Cheers, LL.

It seems daft to me that a lad whos been a season ticket holder for donkeys and seen two European Cup Finals cant get hold of 3 tickets for a league game. I know I've been out the country for a long time and things have changed but it still seems daft to me.

As i say I'll pay 150 pound or so a ticket for 3 Kop tickets, but I don't know where to look.

Dont know if I should stick my contact details here just in case someone comes up wth anything?

Does anyone know how I can get 3 Kop tickets for Liverpool v Chelsea or Liverpool v Everton?

3 together migth be a problem, but you can get 3 from any regular tout for £150 each.

They might go on general sale later as well, just keep your cool for a while and I'm sure you get sorted.

I might even be able to sort you with two myself for £50 each, but not this far ahead.

Thanks for the replies, lads - I appreciate it.

I'll do the twitter thing (though its all new to me I'll give it a go).

Code72 when you say regular tout, do you mean on the day outside the ground?

The hard thing for me is going to be the idea of waiting. It's a long way to come to risk not geting in. As i say I'm coming from NZ. Were going through Spain (Barcalona tickets 40 quid each, no problem) first, but the boys would give up any of that just to get on the Kop.

3 together migth be a problem, but you can get 3 from any regular tout for £150 each.

They might go on general sale later as well, just keep your cool for a while and I'm sure you get sorted.

I might even be able to sort you with two myself for £50 each, but not this far ahead.

Sound, sound, sound! If you could Id sort the ales and grub!

Dont want to push my luck like but would you have any idea when you would know?

Sound, sound, sound! If you could Id sort the ales and grub!

Dont want to push my luck like but would you have any idea when you would know?

Hehe I guess you will not like this answer but sometimes in March I guess, probably late March.

Have you tried to e-mail the club, I'd do that if I was you.

There are other forums who have ticket forums though like RAWK and OntheKop, if you are a member, then try there, if not try to register and see how it goes.

• 1 month later...