You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

lifetime fan

A player of O'Sullivan's ability should have won far, far, far more trophies than he has. He's definitely wasted his talent (to a degree) because of his shit attitude.

I don't agree with this. Mental strength and even inclination to a point are also part of talent. Potting ability and cue ball control alone are not enough.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snooker is fucking boring to watch. Anything that spices it up a little gets my vote. Humility is fucking well over-rated anyway. I like to see a swagger and a bit of arrogance. I would have told the ref that if he wanted the black potting, he'd need to get me Barry Hearn on the phone so we could talk shop. I'm here for the money fucktards.

He used to be my favourite player (excepting Tony Drago, obviously) but is now my least favourite. Cannot stand his childishness and the way he speaks to people in interviews. That said, i had no problem with him leaving that last black, which would have been cool and made a point at the same time. Think i may take LF's advice above and start turning off when it's interview time!

Ronnie O'Sullivan made a 147 break in beating Mark King 3-0 at the World Open - but only after the referee urged him to pot the final black.

He potted the final pink before bizarrely shaking hands with King and was set to leave the auditorium before Dutchman Verhaas patted O'Sullivan on the back requesting him to pot the final black for the sake of an expectant crowd at the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre.

O'Sullivan hesitated before smashing the final ball into a bottom bag with the black almost bouncing off the table before disappearing down the hole to the delight of the audience.

God I hate reading the news. Fuck off did he almost walk off only to come back. He just made an issue of Hearn talking shit while potting a 147. Fucking legend and my favourite behind Jimmy.

Made up with what?

You were the one with the smart arse Wyatt Earp and tell your grandkids reply you prick.

All I was doing was saying was that had I been there it would not have bothered me had he walked away from the black as I thought it was a better tale to tell.

Whats with the personal abuse? Can you not make a point without resorting to this type of childishness?