You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

John Terry News Conference

Madness

Our media whipping up a storm about unrest in the dressing room just because players don't live up to aforementioned media's unrealistically high expectations. So, in the best tradition of our journalists, they start alluding to faults with the foreign manager. Fuck knows what they'll do to the poor cunt should England actually lose a game.

I hate the fucking summer.

Theres something in it if you ask me.

The Chelsea boys will stick together as will the Liverpool, United and Totenham boys.

They simply aren't a "team". Too many massive egos and too much club rivalry.

I think Ashley Coles been one of the better players to be honest and also, yes John Terry is the biggest cunt in football, and that takes some doing, the pan faced bully boy mong.

Didn't Chelsea win their last game of the season 8-0, then hit the post about 50 times against Portsmouth?

Its pretty odd to suggest therefore that they are out of form.

And how is Joe Cole in form? Is he playing for another team you've been watching?

Chelsea are a bunch of cunts tho. That i will give you. And you missed Essien off the injured list.

LOL I forgot about Essien.

Joe Cole had looked good in the last throws of the season and in the friendlies when called upon. The bit about being out of form... Have you seen Terry, A. Cole and Lampard doing much. Don't forget these 3 got over 120 caps between them. I nearly put Ballack on it too.

Reminds me of a story in Crouchy's autobiography where there was a crisis meeting at Portsmouth ( nothing changes eh. ) with mayhem & threats between the players & staff. Robert Prosinecki sat at the back for the whole meeting smoking foul non-filtered ciggies & when he was asked to provide some input from his many years at the top, he stubbed out his fag & said 'You English have too many fucking meetings' & sauntered off.

On the matter at hand, I like many on here detest Terry, but I must say Capello's sure touch seems to have deserted him & he has made an absolute balls up of the lead up friendlies & the tournament so far.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Henry Winter is licking Terry's arse on twitter.

Live stream from South Africa? Oh, sorry, you're speaking figuratively.

Guest Pistonbroke
Why the fuck is he doing this anyway ??? he's not he captain, he's just another player, with a MASSIVE head. Surely Gerrard should be doing this, or even Beckham, thought that's why the ass clown was there ??.

I think the mong is still smarting from having the captaincy taken away. His mong mates are probably backing him up.

That video is hilarious.

And Mongo continues to amaze us with the uselessness of his character, by trying to undermine the manager in the middle of the tournament.

I felt when Capello took over that he should have scrapped these players and focused on bringing the younger generation forward. There are no hidden depths to this golden generation, they have been hyped and coddled beyond belief, yet all they have delivered consistently is failure.

The press for the most part seem to be relishing the opportunity to get their claws into the foreign manager, but anyone with half a brain can tell that the issue is the players.

As can be seen in that video posted by spiderneil, the foreigner seems to be the only one who actually gives a fuck.

the trouble with Terry is he thinks he is back at chelsea were if he gets upset he goes of to see the chairman, i really do think there is something in this story and i think terry is a the heart of it, he realy cant see why he had the captains armband taken of him,he thinks he did nothing wrong and this is eating away at him,i think the way Capello humiliated him when he was sacked has left him bitter , the story goes he went into the meeting and got out his mobile telling capello to ring the tart he was knocking of to reasure capello there would be no more details in the paper (he had bought her silence for £800,000) capello motioned him away with the wave of a hand and that was that,

It really is a nightmare job managing players in this era, when the players think they can question a man of Capellos standing, you really wonder how lesser managers are able to do it.

There are some nobhead Engerland fans lapping this shit up by Terry Braveheart John telling the foreigner in straightalk because he cares the bulldog spirit and all that.