You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rafa 99% certain to leave after pay-off agreed

ReddOrDedd

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I just went on RAWK to say that it's great news and hopefully the yanks will follow.

It was the equivalent of walking into a woman giving birth.

Bloody cunts?

When you've lost the players, then there's no other option, the club could not take another year of Rafa, I respect him for some things but between the shit with the players and Rafa touting himself to another club every Febuary the board had to make a decision and they made the right 1.

Just been on RAWK to see some reaction as servers slowed on here and fucking* hell there's going to be some suicides on there if Rafa goes!

* and what's with all the **** for swears over there?

PS Their layout gives me eye aids.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
That Sky reporter was saying Avram Grant and Hiddink are being mentioned?

Hiddink would be an incredible replacement, but clearly not going to happen.

Gerrard, Purslow, Broughton, Cancer + AIDS; the cunts have finally taken over the asylum.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Purslag replace him as player-manager.

You're an idiot. From here on in, if anyone calls Gerrard a cunt they're getting a royal negging.

Just been on RAWK to see some reaction as servers slowed on here and fucking* hell there's going to be some suicides on there if Rafa goes!

* and what's with all the **** for swears over there?

PS Their layout gives me eye aids.

True. But today, just for today, it is truly worth bearing it to see their reactions.

I'm gutted at the moment, but I always am when we make seismic shifts like changing our manager. I say thanks and good luck to Rafa. I liked the guy and, though he puzzled me at times, I still think he is a top manager.

Right, now I'm off to Cumbria to see if Derrick Bird left any high powered rifles in his wheely bin before he went on his spree. If I get hold of one I'm going to put the names 'Rick', 'David', 'Tom', 'George', 'Christian' and 'Martin' on the bullets and then I will take Rafa's Revenge.

I live near Melwood and I'm sure I saw Les Parry driving into the training ground earlier this evening. Does he drive a Trabant?

This is fucking gutting. All you bellends who wanted Rafa out. Watch the club sink lower than you ever thought. RAWK is 10 times better than this site will ever be. embarassing how some of you can call yourselves liverpool fans.

Good old RAWK eh haha i can only imagine the reaction on there, i couldn't stomach that site so i'll reside here with u fine people. I'm not going to believe any of this until its confirmed officially, fingers crossed though so we can move finally move on and put this bickering sh*t behind us and actually concentrate on football for a change

Would really put the cat amongst the pigeons if Gerrard and Torres committed their long term futures to Liverpool Football Club.

And it would REALLY put the cat amongst the pigeons if we got someone like Hiddink in.

AND IT WOULD REALLY WELL AND TRUELY PUT THE CAT AMONGST THE PIGEONS IF WE WON THE LEAGUE.

Guest Pistonbroke
This is fucking gutting. All you bellends who wanted Rafa out. Watch the club sink lower than you ever thought. RAWK is 10 times better than this site will ever be. embarassing how some of you can call yourselves liverpool fans.

Don't let us keep you from your mass mourning then.