You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

World Cup Betting

Elite

Whats the best way to get the most out of this.

Are there any sites that give you some free bets if you put down a tenner and so on?

Want to bang a few bets on but want to get the best deal.

Free Bets | Free Bet Offers

Take your pick

I recently used free bets on Blue Square & William Hill, got the free bets instantly and had no problems withdrawing.

Edited by Dani Pacheco

Can you do all this online then? And it's easy? I've hardly ever bet before and would prefer not having to go into a betting shop.

Just checked that link and "£200 Free Cash To Bet With!" ....what's the catch?

edit, it says :

Open an account today and claim your 100% Deposit Bonus - Join Now!

In order to qualify for your bonus, please follow these simple instructions:

Open an account, make a deposit of £10* or more and you will be entitled to a 100% bonus on your qualifying deposit up to a maximum of £200*.

Once you open your account we will send you a 10 digit Offer Code ending in NCDB2 via email. To claim your bonus, simply make a qualifying deposit, visit the Enter Offer Code page in Members and enter the code.

If you do not receive the Offer Code ending NCDB2, or would like to update your email address please visit Members.

To bet with your bonus, simply play through the amount of your deposit once on the sports and markets of your choice. You will need to play through your deposit and bonus three times prior to making a withdrawal.

......fucks sake....sounds like fun. Think I'll try with betfair and not have my head twatted by all that.

Edited by Red Phoenix

If you want to be using these free bets and transferring money from site to site, it's really handy to have a Neteller or Moneybookers (ewallet) account, otherwise its a pain in the arse, can make deposits and withdrawals really quickly and withdraw the money straight to your bank account. Also most sites ask for identity before you can withdraw.

Need to read the terms and conditions on these free bets definitely.

If you want to be using these free bets and transferring money from site to site, it's really handy to have a Neteller or Moneybookers (ewallet) account, otherwise its a pain in the arse, can make deposits and withdrawals really quickly and withdraw the money straight to your bank account. Also most sites ask for identity before you can withdraw.

Need to read the terms and conditions on these free bets definitely.

Yeah I'll use the free bet up on england vs mexico or something to get it out of the way incase there's shitty catches, then make the world cup bets later. And paypal's ok to use as an online account I think so will just use that.

Guest simon

World cup bets are shite. Serbia to win it all 66/1 10/3 to finish top of there group you just cant make anything on them.

Gah, I'm too late for that Pepe, but have joined betfair now and paypal works to add cash with. Should be pretty neat doing this once the season starts, I just hope a huge gambling addiction hasn't been started. Will try to keep bets down to a few quid at a time.

• 3 weeks later...

Ladbrokes - Five Free Fivers

Good offer on at the moment for anyone who doesn't have a Ladbrokes account already. Bet £5 on football (any market you fancy), get 4 x £5 bets free, and a card with another £5 on it that can be used in one of their shops.

Pay £5, get £30 worth of bets ... simples! Just stuck a fiver on Fabiano top scorer at 12/1 there, and the four free bets were credited to my account immediately.

Shameless, I know, but if anyone's opening a new Betfair account over the next few days and wants to use my refer code, gimme a shout. After you've had £30 worth of bets, we'll both get £30 credit into our accounts

All this free stuff aside, what bets have people got on?

I have:

£10 e/w on France and Portugal at 20/1 and 28/1 respectively.

£5 e/w Lampard top scorer at 50/1.

£2.50 e/w top scorer on Novakovic at 200/1.

A £5 team top scorer quad (which is basically ruined already) of Robben, Suazo (Chile), Bendtner and Forlan.

And I intend to throw a £5 on the Spain/Villa double for a laugh too.

Guest Pistonbroke

Van Persie top scorer at 41.0 ( German odds ). Had this down fa few months ago and with certain players getting injured those odds have tumbled.

Going to do the rest of my tips tomorrow evening. Quite fancy that Mphela lad to score for South Africa against Mexico. Should get some decent odds on that, plus he takes their pens. Lampard to score v the Yanks, Cahilll to score against Germany and Sestak for Slovakia against NZ.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Uruguay get a draw against the French and Slovenia to beat Algeria.

Van Persie top scorer at 41.0 ( German odds ). Had this down fa few months ago and with certain players getting injured those odds have tumbled.

Going to do the rest of my tips tomorrow evening. Quite fancy that Mphela lad to score for South Africa against Mexico. Should get some decent odds on that, plus he takes their pens. Lampard to score v the Yanks, Cahilll to score against Germany and Sestak for Slovakia against NZ.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Uruguay get a draw against the French and Slovenia to beat Algeria.

Van persies a very good bet at the price you got there.

Guest Pistonbroke
Van persies a very good bet at the price you got there.

Yep, he was just coming back from injury and that is why the odds were so high, only 13's now with my bookie.

Titan Bet's World Cup $100 Million Mania

The Bet of all Bets

I haven’t read up on this properly but I saw an advert for it the other day.

Basically you have to predict all 64 results within the world cup and guess correctly and you will win 100,000,000.

I am guessing that when you predict the results for the groups it takes your results and goal difference etc and knows who they will face in the next round.

This is the type of bet when a group of you could put money together and have a bet.

I don’t think I could handle the stress of getting 63 right and waiting on the final result.

Guest Pistonbroke
Titan Bet's World Cup $100 Million Mania

The Bet of all Bets

I haven’t read up on this properly but I saw an advert for it the other day.

Basically you have to predict all 64 results within the world cup and guess correctly and you will win 100,000,000.

I am guessing that when you predict the results for the groups it takes your results and goal difference etc and knows who they will face in the next round.

This is the type of bet when a group of you could put money together and have a bet.

I don’t think I could handle the stress of getting 63 right and waiting on the final result.

The odds on landing that are astronomical and highly impossible. Just a money spinner by those offering the cash prize.

The odds on landing that are astronomical and highly impossible. Just a money spinner by those offering the cash prize.

True but terms n conditions state that it will go to the next most number of predicted scores. might be worth £10

Guest Pistonbroke
True but terms n conditions state that it will go to the next most number of predicted scores. might be worth £10

Only to win 1 million the nearest scorer. I'm sure at 10 quid a shot they'll get enough people to take up the challenge and cover their costs and make a mint. Plus whoever wins is probably somebody who they know. Dangle a large carrot in front of a donkey and it will walk all day.

First round accumulators are the way forward. I think we could all name at least 10 of the 16 teams which will qualify from the group stages. Back them in their easiest game of the group (assuming it is not the last game). A ten game accum at 10 - 20 on it should have a nice return.

Personally I will be going for a 5 game accumulator in each of the 3 group games. Easy to win money, a little like the first round knock out of the CL.