You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

People who say "I'm sooo random."

Elite

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose if I just punched the next girl in the face who I over hear describing something as random would be pretty 'random'. Actually, no it wouldn't be, because it's pre meditated, see now I'm contemplating physical assault and pondering the logistics of how to make it random, in short, not much good can come of women. In saying that I once asked a girl why I bothered with women and she retorted 'because you want to stick you willy in us', how do you argue with that ?, she's a great girl.

Agree with the sentiments shared on this thread. Another similarly related thing that has started getting on my tits is when folk say, 'I have an eclectic taste in music'

Which translates to, Im trying to be cool but really I just listen to radio 1 and have no music taste whatsoever.

Think we've been through this before but it's always good to freshen our memories;

Bubbly- Fat.

Happy go Lucky- Fat.

VGSOH- Fat.

Curvy-Fat

A good Heart- Fat.

As for being 'Random', well, It's all been said, how are you supposed to not end up a cynical, bitter, twisted old man when there's so many utter cock ends in the world, you can't win.

You told me I was a bubbly girl with a good heart! *sobs*

Agree with the sentiments shared on this thread. Another similarly related thing that has started getting on my tits is when folk say, 'I have an eclectic taste in music'

Which translates to, Im trying to be cool but really I just listen to radio 1 and have no music taste whatsoever.

The only person I've ever heard use that word and not sound a total fucking fanook was sister Mary Clarence in Sister act aka Whoopi Goldberg, ergo if you're not Whoopi Goldberg don't fucking tell me that.

... probably like The Feeling, Razorlight and the sound of their own voice. And laughing extra loudly and "distinctly" at other people's funny lines for reflected glory.

* the modus operandi of the dull student or attention-seeking Sixth Former attempting to mask their own inadequacies in the comedy department.

Mate of mine started using 'Plenty of fish' which is an online dating site. I had a look and it's amazing how many women describe themselves as "a bit random lol!!!!" who all love random nights out. Random how?

Bubbly is in there for the fatties too - but if they've had kids, they'll instead write that they're a "yummy mummy".

I'm amazed that so many of them are single from reading their profiles.

Just to clarify, it's definitely his mate that uses the site.

Just to clarify, it's definitely his mate that uses the site.

I don't know if it was him or his mate but if you or anybody wants to meet a bird then go on it. I did a few months ago and have literally had about 40 women contact me, in the end I realised I don't actually want a bird so have kind of fucked it off, but I never sent one message or anything, Just set up a profile and they come flocking.

I don't know if it was him or his mate but if you or anybody wants to meet a bird then go on it. I did a few months ago and have literally had about 40 women contact me, in the end I realised I don't actually want a bird so have kind of fucked it off, but I never sent one message or anything, Just set up a profile and they come flocking.

You're clearly failing to take into account your animal magnetism, Al. It might not be so simple for other, more mediocre looking chaps. You shouldn't get people's hopes up like that.

A lot of talk about random and dickheads on this thread, what about a random dickhead..

[YOUTUBE]FCuKodt85ME [/YOUTUBE]

Try not to punch your monitors.

That's a fucking shit rant. He needs to take some lessons.