You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Them Evertonians are a crowd of Arl woman,jangling at the fuckin Washhouse.

I actually took a cab after the game on Wednesday, driven by an Everton supporter and he was actually quite nice. Most of you may be shocked by that, but there you have it.

Edited by Agt Provocateur

Mickey Quinn said he has gone to the MD and told him we need a change in the manager. It's curtains for the fat man now. It's not a matter of if when when this fool leaves Anfield.

I knew something was up after this Murphy quote.

""I will always be a fan. I keep in touch with a lot of people close to the club and many think the time has come for a new manager. "

Is this related to the supposed dressing room "bust-up" between Gerrard and Pellegrino?

Christ, I hope he's better in a management capacity than he was as a player for us.

I can't be arsed reading through this thread because it's probably going to be another train wreck, but if it hasn't been mentioned already Elisha Scott on YNWA said this is all bullshit.

Also a lad on there met Didi last week and said Gerrard and Carra are fully behind the manager.

Should have read this post BEFORE I posted mine. Feel better now though...

Rumours rumours, I think the real truth is simple, we just dont want to hear stories like this.

There would appear to be some possibility that a half time fracas took place against Reading, however Mickey mouse and stories fit hand in hand!

I just got off the phone with Dominic King, he says the Jones deal is almost done, I questioned him on the alleged Royal rumble in the changing room. He simply said handbags, Gerrard questioned tatics and commitment Rafa had a pop at him and Gerrard tried to throw the peoples elbow on Pellegrino and thus the changing room was split into goodies and baddies..

I just got off the phone with Dominic King, he says the Jones deal is almost done, I questioned him on the alleged Royal rumble in the changing room. He simply said handbags, Gerrard questioned tatics and commitment Rafa had a pop at him and Gerrard tried to throw the peoples elbow on Pellegrino and thus the changing room was split into goodies and baddies..

15 Minutes That Changed The World, Part II.

I can't be arsed reading through this thread because it's probably going to be another train wreck, but if it hasn't been mentioned already Elisha Scott on YNWA said this is all bullshit.

Also a lad on there met Didi last week and said Gerrard and Carra are fully behind the manager.

Good to see Gerrard's mate saying it's bullshit.

after danny murphys rant against rafa where he was essentially saying stevie g wants the manager out then stevie g needs to come ouy and publicly say murphy was talking crap and he should mind his own business and until he does that in mind stevie g is and always will be a cunt

????

If Gerrard has gone to Purslow, I'd like to think it was to tell him to fuck those two Yank cunts out of the club before they bring us down completely.

Gerrard V's Benitez shouldn't even be on the agenda until those fuckers are gone.

Now, back to unsubstantiated rumours....

after danny murphys rant against rafa where he was essentially saying stevie g wants the manager out then stevie g needs to come ouy and publicly say murphy was talking crap and he should mind his own business and until he does that in mind stevie g is and always will be a cunt

Bit much that...

At fucking last. An end to this turd of a thread.