You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

atk - how do you they wont sack thay have got to protect there investment and they have to finish 4th at least it might become where they are forced to do it

So be it we back the manager, while he is our manager. Have we not learnt from Shanks. Lets not forget, Shanks had his barren years. But that didn't stop him, rebuilding a successful side.

give our manager the respect he deserves.

yeah i agree the 12th man does count but rafa has to give us something positive doesnt he playing 7 defensive players every week is a joke and dropping yossi who has been our best player along with reina so far and keeping kuyt on the pitch week in week out is a joke hes gone stale

Was that a Shankly/Benitez comparison? Negged.

My views are. Rafa is our manager, as long as he is our manager, we must try to help him get us going again. as I mensioned Shanks had some difficult years, but went on to build a cracking League winning side.

we are in difficult times no good turning on one and other!

I can tell you now the owners will not sack him, it is just not going to happen. I'm past being angry with him because I know it will not happen, so I have to look at what he can do to make sure the club does not go into meltdown.

I may not like the situation, but I have to back him because the club needs 4th place.

Again sacking him is not on the agenda, the only way is if the fans revolt and that wont happen.

Is this what you've heard?

You honestly think our owners will not sack him if the tripe continues?

Here is our next few games:

Saturday, 26 December 2009

Barclays Premier League

Liverpool v Wolverhampton, 17:30

Tuesday, 29 December 2009

Barclays Premier League

Aston Villa v Liverpool, 19:45

Saturday, 2 January 2010

The FA Cup

Reading v Liverpool, R3, 17:15

Sunday, 10 January 2010

Barclays Premier League

Liverpool v Tottenham, 16:00

I honestly think at the moment, we are in such disarray, that we won't beat either Villa (who are 8 points ahead of us, who we'll probably lose to and then be 11 points behind) or Spurs. The Reading cup game is banana skin. So the only match we're likely to win at present is the Wolves game.

I think if he hasn't been sacked by the Villa game, the Spurs game will be the one.

the prick should have been sacked after stoke away last season after his infamous fergie bashing we produced a quality 0-0 result followed by 1-1 at wigan shortly after.

why he was handed the ridiculous 5yr contract is beyond me completly he comes out in the press the other week saying judge me on results not trophies we are LIVERPOOL FC any manager should be judged on trophies.

the latest guarantee of 4th is also ridiculous how he can say these things i really don't know and to say we didnt play bad yesterday again is nothing short of retarded. everything this club stands for is gradually being taken bit by bit, the whole club stinks from top to bottom at the moment and he is in the middle of it, yet people still sing his name wek in week out which is why he won't be sacked.

like john g said earlier kenny to steady the ship with sammy lee helping out til the end of the season.

I want him out asap. He looks tired, we look tired, the players look pissed off. Him being here now is weakening us if anything. Kenny short term until the end of the season would galvanise the players hopefully.

We are stuck in a rut John and for me it seems there is only one way out.

I am a staunch Rafa fan but first and foremost i am a Liverpool FC fan and yesterdays performance was just a continuation of shite football we have had to endure all season.

I actually feel sorry for Rafa because he looked physically and mentally fucked yesterday on that interview and the strain of the situation is obviously getting to him.

I do know for a fact that both Rafa and his family love it in Liverpool and will be devasted if they are to leave but at the end of the day we have to take into account what is the best for Liverpool FC not Rafa.

If Rafa was to leave Kenny until the end of the season would be my choice and then in the summer last us regroup and assess the situation then.

The appointment of Dalglish would give everyone associated with the club a boost and hopefully restore the confidence which is sadly missing from the players.

People worry about if we had a bad result and the tactics were wrong this would result in the forums been littered with abuse for Dalglish but i can assure anyone abusing Kenny wouldn't last two minutes.

ok red hot but as a club how long can we financially afford for this form to continue 4 wins for 17 games if he was manger of any other club in europe he would be sacked

Club comes first, but I feel Rafa deserves full repect till who ever makes that decision, makes it.

Guest davelfc
The Villa game could be momumentally huge for Rafa.

I think the Wolves game could be bigger. Certainly the wolves will be out for Rafa should we not win that game. I could even see him losing a lot more of the match going fans should that game not go well.

You can bet they will not rest 10 players for that visit.

I think rafa was forced by Purslow to come out and proclaim we will finish fourth, the yanks probably think that's good enough for me and until we are miles adrift of that fourth spot which we probably won't be he'll stay in a job. I reckon it'll go right down to the wire and we will narrowly miss out, he will then get the boot.