You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

Mrs Sex always complains that sing inappropriate versions of the kids tv show theme songs.

It's Harry and his bunch, his bunch of fucking dinosauuuuuurs.

Maybe she has a point. She also says I have ruined every Xmas song for her.

Cue 5 or six weeks of me singing "walking with my weiner in my hand" and other favourites.

• Upvote 2

Another car one.

On getting in the car yesterday to take her to work and drop one of the kids of at school, I notice a light on, on the dashboard as we're driving along. So I ask her to look in the manual in the glove compartment to see what it is, 5 minutes of faffing about and she tells me it says that a brake light or fuse has gone, sound. So I tell her, once I drop her off, when she gets out, I'll press the brake and she can point to which one has gone out. Its a plan.

Gets to her place, as she gets out the car I tell her I'm pressing the peddle now, on which she procedes to walk to the front of the car, looks down, tells me all of them are out *puzzled face* shrugs her shoulders and then walks off to work.

I let out a sigh and thought of this thread.

• Upvote 1

Another car one.

On getting in the car yesterday to take her to work and drop one of the kids of at school, I notice a light on, on the dashboard as we're driving along. So I ask her to look in the manual in the glove compartment to see what it is, 5 minutes of faffing about and she tells me it says that a brake light or fuse has gone, sound. So I tell her, once I drop her off, when she gets out, I'll press the brake and she can point to which one has gone out. Its a plan.

Gets to her place, as she gets out the car I tell her I'm pressing the peddle now, on which she procedes to walk to the front of the car, looks down, tells me all of them are out *puzzled face* shrugs her shoulders and then walks off to work.

I let out a sigh and thought of this thread.

You asked her to check the lights? Instead of the relatively easy "put your foot on the middle pedal"

You kind of asked for that

Mrs Sex always complains that sing inappropriate versions of the kids tv show theme songs. LikeIt's Harry and his bunch, his bunch of fucking dinosauuuuuurs. Maybe she has a point. She also says I have ruined every Xmas song for her. Cue 5 or six weeks of me singing "walking with my weiner in my hand" and other favourites.

I got told off for changing the words to Izzys story books. Anyone with young kids will have heard of "It's not my..." Panda, penguin, fairy etc etc. apparently reading the books in the voice of the cleaner in Tom and Jerry and saying "That's not my motherfucking Panda, it's goddam ears are too goddam furry" is bad.

• Upvote 1

I got told off for changing the words to Izzys story books. Anyone with young kids will have heard of "It's not my..." Panda, penguin, fairy etc etc. apparently reading the books in the voice of the cleaner in Tom and Jerry and saying "That's not my motherfucking Panda, it's goddam ears are too goddam furry" is bad.

Haha, I got into shit for pointing out the ridiculousness of some of my lads books. A dog driving a fucking car? Why is that Monkey playing a trumpet?

You asked her to check the lights? Instead of the relatively easy "put your foot on the middle pedal"

You kind of asked for that

to be fair, thats a connundrum he could never anticipate

birds dont know their left from their right. If he said press the middle one he could have sent her into anaphylactic shock.

Either that or she would have beeped the horn. Either or, the break still wouldnt have gotten pressed

There was an old woman who swallowed a fly. The dirty bitch.

There was an old lady who lived in a shoe. The Tory government didn't care because she was in the north

There was an old woman who lived in a shoe. She had so many children that her cunt fell off but she was on benefits so it served her right.

to be fair, thats a connundrum he could never anticipate

birds dont know their left from their right. If he said press the middle one he could have sent her into anaphylactic shock.

Either that or she would have beeped the horn. Either or, the break still wouldnt have gotten pressed

If she beeps the horn with her foot while sitting in the driver seat, she's worth holding on to.

I know this has been mentioned before but I can't remember by who, maybe Paulie.

What is it with women, you're stood up asking them if there's anything they want or need, a drink, food, phone charger, iPad, anything and no.

They're the most contented person in the world.

But the very second your arse hits the sofa they've a list a mile long of things they need now and can't wait 5 minutes for you to have a quick breather.

• Upvote 1

I know this has been mentioned before but I can't remember by who, maybe Paulie.

What is it with women, you're stood up asking them if there's anything they want or need, a drink, food, phone charger, iPad, anything and no.

They're the most contented person in the world.

But the very second your arse hits the sofa they've a list a mile long of things they need now and can't wait 5 minutes for you to have a quick breather.

Yup twas I. Usually accompanied by 'Before you sit down....'

My wife went to a party at a friend's house in the next town. Initially she was going to drive herself and another girl home ie. not drink. Turns out she did drink anyway, so not only did I have to drive to get them, she then wanted to stay even later but could i take her friend home all the same, but come back yet again later for her. Given I need some driving favours over the next couple of weekends, I agreed to all without complaint. Upon getting in the car much later, the first thing she asks? 'Did you drive normally with Jen in the car?'

You're fucking welcome.