You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I know a worrying amount of people who are voting ukip. One lad I know, the labour candidate knocked round and said "who are you voting for" and he said "im voting ukip" he said the guy looked a bit shocked and then said "any chance of persuading you to vote labour" he said "no there's to many bloody foreigners on this street" the labour guy just said "well as long as you don't vote tory"

He's a good lad and to be fair he actually is the only english person on his street, he's convinced himself it's probably the same on every stree or will bet. I've tried to convince him ukip are a joke but he's having none of it, he sees what he sees and that's enough for him. The labour guy though, Jesus Christ, principles out the window. At least my mate is slighty retarded.

Believe it or not, the UKIP vote is highest in those areas with relatively fewer immigrants. It's a remarkable correlation, actually. It demonstrates that UKIP trade on fear of the unknown, whereas those people with more experience of immigrants are generally okay with it.

• Upvote 5

Believe it or not, the UKIP vote is highest in those areas with relatively fewer immigrants. It's a remarkable correlation, actually. It demonstrates that UKIP trade on fear of the unknown, whereas those people with more experience of immigrants are generally okay with it.

He lives in warrington I've no idea what warrington is like for immigrants but he lives in a private rented terrace, I think he moved in after the foreign people where there so it's not like he's witnessed some kind of takeover. he says he will vote ukip but I'm 100 percent certain he won't get off his arse and vote,

No chance. Simon is starting his own party.

"Campaigners for free monkeys"

The KKK - King Kong Klan?

(*knock on door*)

"Good evening, sir. Can I have a few moments of your time? I'm canvassing on behalf of the KKK..."

• Upvote 1

The one thing that hasn't surprised me about this election is that the un-flushable turd Farage is back. His resignation was as phony as his politics. 

Nigel Farage is to remain as UKIP leader after the party rejected his resignation.

Mr Farage said he would stand down after failing to win a seat in last week's general election.

But the party said there was "overwhelmingly evidence" the UKIP membership did not want Mr Farage to go.

It said: "He has therefore been persuaded to withdraw his resignation and remains leader of UKIP."

It's a cult of 'personality' - without him as the figurehead it would die.

He was on some nonsense on breakfast tv this morning (it wasnt me who put it on, I hasten to add) and he's all V neck jumper and smiles and I said to Mr Champ, what did I say, Mr Champ, I said he just cant stay away, can he?

But, you're right, he is UKIP. It wouldn't last 5 minutes without him