You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Luis Suarez

Guest simon

Thought he had a decent game last night.

Not intop the hero worship already, though. Think it's cos i don't trust anyone in football anymore.

Haha. Well, yeah. He's only played 30 minutes, and I'm not sure that's quite enough to merit "hero" status. Unless of course, in that 30 minutes he'd ended the career of, say, Roy Keane (nice one King Luis)

I never hero-worshipped Torres anyway. The only players that get anywhere near that for me in this team are Gerrard and Carragher. And almost Reina.

Haha. Well, yeah. He's only played 30 minutes, and I'm not sure that's quite enough to merit "hero" status. Unless of course, in that 30 minutes he'd ended the career of, say, Roy Keane (nice one King Luis)

I never hero-worshipped Torres anyway. The only players that get anywhere near that for me in this team are Gerrard and Carragher. And almost Reina.

Only Kenny for me now. Went off Gerrard a bit when he nearly went to Chelsea twice. Couldn't believe he would even think of going there.

Only Kenny for me now. Went off Gerrard a bit when he nearly went to Chelsea twice. Couldn't believe he would even think of going there.

Same reason Torres went there: better placed to win trophies.

And he loved us too much to go, despite the fact that he was right, and had he gone there he'd have two league titles by now.

So I still love him.

• 2 weeks later...

He looked quality and definitely has a lot of skill and trickery to his game. I'll know more about him when we play away from home. But so far he looks a boss signing who reads the game very well. Once Carroll is fit suarez will find even more space as carroll will be beating up the defenders.

Agree he looks like a fantastic player so far his touch and vision is that of a top top player. The only thing is id like to to try and have more control and touches sometimes.

He very occasionaly plays a ball to quickly, id say he is a pass ahead of the rest of the team. not a negative realy.

That was classy! :yes: T****s didn't even say goodbye too us, what a cunt he is! (6)

Was a bit worried that Luiz would pick up a hamstring injury while hoofing all the balls to the ajax fans. Hopefully he came through without any injuries. ;)

Can't wait too see him and Carroll together upfront! :drool:

Have you ever considered using more smilies in your posts?

It's the only way that they could be improved that I can think of.