You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ever Been Told You Look Like Someone Famous ?

The Celtic Way

I'm a dead ringer for George Michael.... The cool version not the fat gay drug addict one!! I used to get loads of birds just by looking like George it was quite funny really. He got caught in the bogs in 1999 and I got married in 2000 so it worked out pretty well really!!!

This one..

george-michael-fastlove.jpg

NOT this one..

george-michael-geeked.jpg

I was coming out of the Fleadh in Finsbury Park in 1995 and some random woman came up and grabbed me and kissed me, I was a bit shocked, as was my girlfriend stood next to me, and the other woman said to me, "can I have your autograph please Marti". She though I was Marti Pellow from Wet Wet Wet. She was very embarassed and her mates took the piss out of her when she walked off.

• 2 weeks later...

I am mixed race Afghani/English and my moderately chiselled features and light brown complexion means I'm mistaken for a Bollywood actor, especially by Indian/Pakistani birds. Someone called John Abraham(s)?

I don't see it myself but Asian birds are 80% of the girls that approach me in bars and what not.. I think they're dead set on this fella Abrahams. I've never been kissed by random Asian strangers if I'm honest but John Abrahams usually crops up in their 2nd or 3rd sentence of our conversation..

I am mixed race Afghani/English and my moderately chiselled features and light brown complexion means I'm mistaken for a Bollywood actor, especially by Indian/Pakistani birds. Someone called John Abraham(s)?

I don't see it myself but Asian birds are 80% of the girls that approach me in bars and what not.. I think they're dead set on this fella Abrahams. I've never been kissed by random Asian strangers if I'm honest but John Abrahams usually crops up in their 2nd or 3rd sentence of our conversation..

You look like John Abraham?!?! Pics or you're a liar and are getting negged.

Not that you'd care but this is what John Abraham looks like:

John_Abraham_Bollywood_Sargam_Jhon2_0004.sized.jpg

A little easier to understand why I'm curious.

He's a much worse looking version I imagine. People usually just share one trait with these 'lookalikes', like Simon and Jared Leto being skinny or myself and Nicholas Hoult being spazzy. His is probably that he's Indian, he could just as easily be likened to Omid Dhjalili I imagine.

Oh and Neko?

gunther.jpg

I keep getting told I look like the spazzy twat from 'Skins'. Who is also the spazzy kid from 'About A Boy'...

Perhaps you should change your hair from the spazzy look, or grow a beard or something. Unless it's ginger.

These Indians and their celebrities. Bless.

Thankfully it is celebrities, and not some "bud bud ding ding" freshie with bad hair and an even worse suit.

Haha I already called neko as Gunther. Bless him.

I often look like Canadian superstar Aubrey 'Drake' Graham if I spend a day in the sun.

Perhaps you should change your hair from the spazzy look, or grow a beard or something. Unless it's ginger.

Thankfully it is celebrities, and not some "bud bud ding ding" freshie with bad hair and an even worse suit.

Yeah, as I said. The connection is that we're both spazzy, you're not breaking new ground here at all.