You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

RedinSweden

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His first job was with Germany where he finished 3rd in the W.C, playing a very exciting brand of football despite an incredibly limited German side. He then takes over Bayern , the best side in the most competitive league in Europe, and they're sitting 4 points off the top of the league and are basically in the last 8 of the Champions league. Pardon my cynicism but considering this is his first club job and he's only 7 or 8 months into it, I think he's doing quite well.

We could , for example, compare how the likes of Mr.Ferguson were doing 7 or 8 months into their first jobs. Hell even Bob started off rather slowly, leaving the board to wonder if they'd made the wrong decision. The majority of top managers have been sacked in their first 1 or 2 jobs and Klinsman performance is no disgrace. He conducts himself very well, he's a top professional and he likes his teams to play attacking football. He's exactly the type of manager we should be getting in when Rafa leaves.

I meant Klinsman is the devil and I'll stop supporting Liverpool if he comes/*Insert other hysterical rambling*

His first job was with Germany where he finished 3rd in the W.C, playing a very exciting brand of football despite an incredibly limited German side. He then takes over Bayern , the best side in the most competitive league in Europe, and they're sitting 4 points off the top of the league and are basically in the last 8 of the Champions league. Pardon my cynicism but considering this is his first club job and he's only 7 or 8 months into it, I think he's doing quite well.

We could , for example, compare how the likes of Mr.Ferguson were doing 7 or 8 months into their first jobs. Hell even Bob started off rather slowly, leaving the board to wonder if they'd made the wrong decision. The majority of top managers have been sacked in their first 1 or 2 jobs and Klinsman performance is no disgrace. He conducts himself very well, he's a top professional and he likes his teams to play attacking football. He's exactly the type of manager we should be getting in when Rafa leaves.

I meant Klinsman is the devil and I'll stop supporting Liverpool if he comes/*Insert other hysterical rambling*

Many said that was more to do with Loew than Klinsmann and if you look at the players he has at Bayern vs. the other teams it's easy to believe.

No-one said he is shit so behave. He has an advantage in terms of his playing staff that he should be taking advantage of. He isn't.

Surely being that it's only his club job and he's not even finished the season yet , he can be forgiven? Surely there being in the last 8 in the Champions league and only 4 points behind the current league leaders means he can be afforded some time?

Surely being that it's only his club job and he's not even finished the season yet , he can be forgiven? Surely there being in the last 8 in the Champions league and only 4 points behind the current league leaders means he can be afforded some time?

I've not passed judgement on him yet. His half term report is C- must do better.

Rafa's probably in the last 8 of the CL (he's also already one it once and been in another final) and only 7 points behind the best team in the whole world in a far tougher league.

Klinsmann would be a great shout (although obviously he's no Mourinho).

The whispers I heard last night really will set the cat among the pigeons though - put it this way, the new man being lined up won't have to relocate to make it into work every morning.

Ronny Moore?

Terry Venables did that for England at Euro 96, would you want him in charge of us ?

Klinsman isnt fit to lace Rafa boots, or indeed zip up his trackie.

The whispers I heard last night really will set the cat among the pigeons though - put it this way, the new man being lined up won't have to relocate to make it into work every morning.

Who would have thought it eh? Dean Saunders. Inspired choice.

I hope it's Moyes. His attacking style and knowledge of the league make him the stand-out candidate.