You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

JMARKH: heroic, innocent victim of McCarthyist censorship from the Rafapologists, or

Unrighteous

victim or not?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. victim or not?

• Victim of McCarthyist censorship
    • An utter, utter weapon

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Incidentally, and I say this without the facts at my disposal (which is great in my world-as long as I'm the only one who can do it), it is a bit out of order to have people changing other people's posts. IF it happened, that is. I mean, I'm quite capable of making myself look like a tit by myself...

I'm relatively new to this forum but this thread represents everything I hate about the internet. It's just fucking cyber-bullying with a fuckload of people jumping on the bandwagon.

If people don't agree with others, well isn't that the point of fucking internet forums?

Why does everything have to revert to childish crap? Grow a set of balls, the lot of you numpties.

Otherwise I'm taking my bat and ball home. And it ain't even my ball. Or my bat.

Incidentally, and I say this without the facts at my disposal (which is great in my world-as long as I'm the only one who can do it), it is a bit out of order to have people changing other people's posts. IF it happened, that is. I mean, I'm quite capable of making myself look like a tit by myself...

I've asked him twice for some evidence, RedKnight has asked him once. Oddly enough, none has been forthcoming.

The lack of self-awareness shown by this JMARKH character is reminiscent of only 1 other poster in all the time I've been here (and that was Radish).

He was the only other poster who promoted the posting of Monkey banging cymbals too.

Another cheap dig with no real meaning. This is a football forum and the only ones who have shown a lack if self awareness are the sheep.

The actual post, what he originally said, what it says now... these things can be checked. Not by me admittedly.

How can he show the actual post if it has been edited?

Come on we all know someone is fucking with him, 'tis enough that you've all decided to join in the feeding frenzy and it's free reign on Jmarkh but why make it worse.

How can he show the actual post if it has been edited?

Come on we all know someone is fucking with him, 'tis enough that you've all decided to join in the feeding frenzy and it's free reign on Jmarkh but why make it worse.

So you're accusing me of deliberately stoking the flames?

I am one of these "shithouse mods" and I want some decisive evidence. He knows full well the gist of what he posted.

So you're accusing me of deliberately stoking the flames?

I am one of these "shithouse mods" and I want some decisive evidence. He knows full well the gist of what he posted.

'kinell mate, Usher is always bragging about editing peoples posts. It'd hardly be the first time it has happened would it.

Whoah horsey's.

Some people are seriously taking offence at an outburst. Which in all fairness was a reacurrance of stupidity, however we have all experienced this sort of behaviour in the past with Rash.

JMARKH has held up his hands and admitted he is a bit over the top, however people keep goading him and he keeps retaliating. May I suggest you have a break from here for about a week dude, just so you can take a step back for a while. I actually don't have an issue with your forum persona, I just offer this as a suggestion so you get a break.

JMARKH has held up his hands and admitted he is a bit over the top, however people keep goading him and he keeps retaliating. May I suggest you have a break from here for about a week dude, just so you can take a step back for a while. I actually don't have an issue with your forum persona, I just offer this as a suggestion so you get a break.

But surely he isn't the problem.

I don't know any history about him or his posts but he seems pretty bloody innocent in this situation.

His post appears to have been edited by others, he complains (rightly so - as it makes a mockery of a forum) about it and people rip shit out of him. And others jump on the bandwagon and it quickly descends into farce. A guy attempting to defuse the situation edits another of his posts and rips shit out of him again.

From what I have read today, I really don't think the problem is his.

Whoah horsey's.

Some people are seriously taking offence at an outburst. Which in all fairness was a reacurrance of stupidity, however we have all experienced this sort of behaviour in the past with Rash.

Exactly

This thread is just childish

Another cheap dig with no real meaning. This is a football forum and the only ones who have shown a lack if self awareness are the sheep.

It's not really a cheap dig with no meaning. What Wiiksie is saying is that you're complaining about the way other posters treat you, but refusing to do anything about the cause of it, ie: the way you put your view across. It's like someone holding their hand under the hot tap and complaining about it getting burnt.

It's not really a cheap dig with no meaning. What Wiiksie is saying is that you're complaining about the way other posters treat you, but refusing to do anything about the cause of it, ie: the way you put your view across. It's like someone holding their hand under the hot tap and complaining about it getting burnt.

I don't complain about it tho, I can take all the insults thrown at me but I just don't want people pretending to be me, that is different.

Just a supporter, go to most of the home games but have expressed my concern about Rafa maybe a bit too much and also said he should be following Fergusons blueprint of integrating academy players and first team ones as it would save us money to spend on first team rather than waste money on the likes of degan, lucas and others clogging up Melwood. I think that is was offended people the most, me suggesting we should try to look at things the way Rafa isn't.

Wow. Though the poll's title was based on a flippant remark I made, I didn't ask for a poll to be put up. It's taking things a bit far, and has seemingly given you even more of a martyr complex. I find it bizarre that you often refer to the Rafapologists as sheep, when my take on your posting habits is thus:

Pre other forumites expressing a wish for Rafa to be replaced:

Random forumite: What's your favourite colour?

JMARKH: Red. I have my suspicions it may not be Rafa's favourite colour, he makes decisions that baffle me. I'll wait till the end of the season though before making a decision.

Post other forumites expressing a wish for Rafa to be replaced

Random forumite: What's your favourite colour?

JMARKH: Red. I tell you what, it's not fucking Rafa's though, his favourite colour is destroying the academy and he should be replaced by Mourinho.

I think your self view is best represented with the following..

Marge: I have nothing to say to you.

Homer: But Marge, I was a political prisoner.

Marge: How were you a political prisoner?

Homer: I kicked a giant mouse in the butt! Do I have to draw you a diagram?