You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Debts.

Guest simon

It wasn't a bill. It was the cost of the phone I was paying insuranse and accidently dameged it. T mobile refused to fix it so I refused to pay which IMO is right as I was paying 15 pound's a month extra for insuranse. And it's like 6 years old.

We'll to be frank your an idiot for taking out the insurance. All hardware has 12 months warranty anyway, UK rules. Beyond that most people change their phone anyway.

Word of advice, never ever buy any extended warranty or insurance beyond the 1yr unless your a) certain of the conditions b) its very good value for money. Its where the lieks of Dixons, Curry's, Comet, Mobile providers etc make a lot their money.

Take your lexmark printer for example. It has no Ink. It'd be cheaper to actaully buy a new printer will full ink cartridges than that. Not your fault, its lexmark/pc world.

Guest The Big Green Bastard
blimey, whats done is done,

go down the CAB or what ever, tell them your predicament, let them start to sort it for you.

I dated a bailiff for about 6 months once, he was pretty decent as it happens, the job was the shit, but like he said, 80% of it is just spouting bull shit and having people believe it.

Did he force entry through your backdoor?:whistle:

Take your lexmark printer for example. It has no Ink. It'd be cheaper to actaully buy a new printer will full ink cartridges than that. Not your fault, its lexmark/pc world.

I got a 3 year warranty on my printer form curry's a few years ago, ink cartridges where like £30 a go, every time it needed a new cartridge, the printer broke for some reason. cant think why :whistle:

That £20 insurance was money well fuckin spent. funnily enough, when the warranty ran out, the printer has worked with replacement cartridges.

write them a cheque. It'll take 7-10 days before they figure its bounced. More time to earn your keep as rentboy or something.

I'm sorry but getting into 'debt' over a movile phone bill is fucking stupid. i could fully understand if it was a mortgage, leccy or gas bill but a fucking stupid little shitty phone.

Which is probably vital when you don't have a home. How would you be contactable otherwise?

Thank's but there really is no need. I will find a way I allways do. The Law Center is the best way to go about it I heard they can pay everything off for me. And I have one easy monthly payment method.

I got a 3 year warranty on my printer form curry's a few years ago, ink cartridges where like £30 a go, every time it needed a new cartridge, the printer broke for some reason. cant think why :whistle:

That £20 insurance was money well fuckin spent. funnily enough, when the warranty ran out, the printer has worked with replacement cartridges.

haha. good one. Lexmark are fucking robbing bastards. they all are tbh. Fucking cunts have also just increased their prices across the baord to 'match European markets'

Fucking costs them 50p to produce a cartridge and they sell them at £25 a piece.

Epson have made their latest printer incompatible with non genuine cartridges, i expect the others to follow suit.

British public ripped off again

Thank's but there really is no need. I will find a way I allways do. The Law Center is the best way to go about it I heard they can pay everything off for me. And I have one easy monthly payment method.

Simon do yourself a favour and log off until the morning , by then some of the cunts posting most recently will have pissed off.

Simon do yourself a favour and log off until the morning , by then some of the cunts posting most recently will have pissed off.

I take's allot to piss me off. No silly comments will do anything.

Did he force entry through your backdoor?:whistle:

hey, there is only one tradesman's entrance that i know of,

Fucking costs them 50p to produce a cartridge and they sell them at £25 a piece.

damn, i should of taken the piss a bit more!!

Oh ye look at us cunts funding the Save Our Simon (S.O.S) appeal.

bugger, i have to spread them again, some one rep the lad, thats some funny stuff... or i'm tipsy...

Ignoring all the bullshit and getting back to the original question.

I havent heard of the law centre but be careful that they dont charge fees for working out the debt. Many firms take payment for setting up something you can do yourself(with a little help).

These people are very good and it can be done all on the phone.

CCCS - Free Debt Advice from the UK's Leading Debt Charity

They will help you draw up a plan as to what you can afford to pay off the debt and even give you a reference number to say that you have contacted them.

What happens next is that you need to contact the debt recovery people offering them said amount per month. This is where you need to be strong. They will always push for more or this case give you some bullshit about it being too late or threatening you with legal action. Just tell them the bailiffs will get nothing if they come round and if legal action is taken you will simply provide the court with the offer you have already provided them.

If you do this and are firm they will accept because the alternatives costs them both time and money they will not be able to get back.

Just spent a sorry 15 mins of my life reading the whole thread, and am now keeping my easy-eamed yet still crisp twenty notes.

It would apear that you, Simon, have a harsh lesson to learn, but learn it you must. Despite what teachers and other authority figures in your life may have told you, people are out to get you. Everyone is. You remember the anti-bullying campaign they had at school for your own good? Well, it was bullshit, because as soon as you set foot outside that cossetted environment, every last mother fucker on earth is after screwing your niave little arse for every penny they can spunk out of it. Your teachers would have been better off letting you learn how to deal with the cunts at school - but no, school's not for learning real life, it's for learning how to pass exams you can't fail. You're not stupid and lazy, you're just thirtyseventh best in your class at putting your pumps on.

I reckon you will sort this shit out, I applaud your efforts thus far (I feel I can patronise you this way, because I am better than you), and good luck in your struggle against the bullies. You did fuck up, but you should be allowed to sort it out.

Noos top tip: People you assume are smarter and more pwerful than you are often not, but will pretend they are. Listen to some of the advice on here, and do your research, so you can call the bluff of those cunts that come knocking. Knowledge is power.

eg.ie. for example, how many people know that laser, as in laser beam, is actually an acronym for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation? Not fucking many, I'll wager. Throw that titbit at the meatheads and they'll fucking leg it, I guarantee it*

*What? Science fucks bailifts up, it's a scientifict fact.

I'm 22.

I'm still looking while on here. Im not aloud to go out I have to stay here it's like school.

I have worked in both Mc Donalds and Burger King I lasted less than a week in both. And China has been paid for I just need the ticket.

No clue, I think it's to make sure no one doe's anything on the side.

Next Tuesday night. Otterspool Park. 8pm. Fight.

I've had enough of your nasty digs!

Its a shame you didnt read one of simons earlier posts regarding his past .

He dragged himself off the streets to a very dodgy hostel , from there to his own room in the same hostel , and from there to his own flat . If you ask me , the lad has been trying fairly hard to improve his lot.

Interesting you should pick Otterspool as the venue Cainster, know those parts well do yeah ay ?? business there after our tussle have you ay ???

Yea, Roger has shown me all around the place. You'd fit in perfectly there!

I've been itching to post on this thread all day, but I couldn't because I was in work.

I'm glad things have come to a head. The way some of you treat this lad is sickening. What exactly has he done to warrant it? Did he torture a 16 month old baby to death? Shoot an 11 year old in the neck? Simon's only crime as far as I can see is that he suffered a bad upbringing and missed out on an education. Oh, and he ran up a bit of a phonebill for fucks sake. Does that really fill you with such an enormous sense of superiority that you believe it's justified to rip the piss out of him? It's pathetic.

I hope Simon doesn't mind me saying this, but just a few weeks ago he could barely string together a legible sentence. After a very short period of hyper-posting, his writing has come on massively. Just from reading our posts, he's learning enough about grammar and punctuation to improve his literacy and make himself employable. I think you all need to remind yourselves what an effort that must be. Does it occur to any of you that when he began posting he actually may have struggled to even read our posts, but despite the bullying he's suffered on here he's stuck it out. These are skills which will help him back into work. If that's aided by a 30+ a day post count, then I for one am more than happy to see him post away merrily.

He's been through a very tough time, and he's making efforts to turn his life around. He's asked for our advice, and he deserves a bit of support. He is a good lad, and has proven that by not reacting to any of the shit he's been given. I think he should be extremely proud of himself, where some of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Just like to add, the lad broke his neck to find out how to pay for a season ticket as he couldn't by normal means. He stumped up the dough which is probably a fair bit to him in his current situation when he didn't have to. He's a good lad so give him a break people. I've taken the piss out of a couple of his posts, not him personally and even feel guilty for that, I mean them quick witted jibes could have been sent Woo, Carradonna or Leesons way, whatever was I thinking.

Great post, repped together with a few others on this thread as well.

Dont diss Simon.

Exactly.

Brilliant post.

Good point.

Simon is clearly a nice kid, not once has he reacted when he's been abused or had the piss taken out of him. His only crime as far as I can see is that he's a little too eager and feels like he has to post on every thread, but I'm sure he'll settle down in time.

Lay off him, he doesn't deserve it. He's coming on in leaps and bounds I think. And he got banned from RAWK, surely that should get him some kudos!

I do see what you're saying actually and I was mindful of it. I didn't want to post as many times as I did on the subject because I know that often being defended can be more embarrassing than being attacked.

The excuses needed batting down though and unfortunately Simon has ended up being used by me and one or two others as a method of showing a few people what they look like from someone else's screen.

The so very trendy and open GF has got some real narrow-mind twats in it, who are just waiting for someone to step up as the alpha so they can form a pack and rip some poor bastard to pieces. Sad thing is it's the one's who fancy themselves as enlightened or intelligent or some shit who sit right up there at the front.

I know with hindsight, that repeating it wasn't actually the best thing for the lad but I really did want to let a few people know what despicable twats they were being towards him.

I'm in horrendous debt and can also be a bit dim on occasion, although I dont have a drug dog, can I have a job please?

'One day in the life of Simonlfcgreen' - nobel prize nominee

Thank's everyone I have a lot of info to sort things out. I am also off to a Law Center on tuesday.

Hang on a minute , does he need a shooter for this gig?

Just spent a sorry 15 mins of my life reading the whole thread, and am now keeping my easy-eamed yet still crisp twenty notes.

It would apear that you, Simon, have a harsh lesson to learn, but learn it you must. Despite what teachers and other authority figures in your life may have told you, people are out to get you. Everyone is. You remember the anti-bullying campaign they had at school for your own good? Well, it was bullshit, because as soon as you set foot outside that cossetted environment, every last mother fucker on earth is after screwing your niave little arse for every penny they can spunk out of it. Your teachers would have been better off letting you learn how to deal with the cunts at school - but no, school's not for learning real life, it's for learning how to pass exams you can't fail. You're not stupid and lazy, you're just thirtyseventh best in your class at putting your pumps on.

I reckon you will sort this shit out, I applaud your efforts thus far (I feel I can patronise you this way, because I am better than you), and good luck in your struggle against the bullies. You did fuck up, but you should be allowed to sort it out.

Noos top tip: People you assume are smarter and more pwerful than you are often not, but will pretend they are. Listen to some of the advice on here, and do your research, so you can call the bluff of those cunts that come knocking. Knowledge is power.

eg.ie. for example, how many people know that laser, as in laser beam, is actually an acronym for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation? Not fucking many, I'll wager. Throw that titbit at the meatheads and they'll fucking leg it, I guarantee it*

*What? Science fucks bailifts up, it's a scientifict fact.

Yeah. And TARDIS as well.

Yeah I'm sure there are banks all over the country offering low interest loans to people who have to run a home on an income of £50 a week.

Its hardy a big loan is it. Whatver his income he should still get a good rate for a £1k loan. Lets face it its fucking peanuts to them.

Become a student & you get 3k without having to pay it back till you earn over £14k