You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't argue with how well Taylor played but some of the chances Barney missed were unprecedented. He never stood a chance so long as he missed these opportunities to claw back at fat head.

To be fair though, that was total domination from Taylor and he deserves to win. Still a fat headed twat though.

Guest Dog Chaser

It was a shame Barney never got going like he did against Klaasen, would have made a better match. Missing doubles against Fat head Taylor is not an option.

a good entertaining game, but shite standard of darts compared to the PDC(sky)

i hope a few of the top bbc fellas move over now, even if they dont win actual tournaments, they`ll make a shit load more money on Sky

sure the top bbc player, Gary Anderson made £130 grand in the past 2 years, colin Lloyd, who hasnt even got past a quarter finals on sy last year earned more than that, its a no brainer really

bbc darts, good entertainment, but shite standard

a good entertaining game, but shite standard of darts compared to the PDC(sky)

i hope a few of the top bbc fellas move over now, even if they dont win actual tournaments, they`ll make a shit load more money on Sky

sure the top bbc player, Gary Anderson made £130 grand in the past 2 years, colin Lloyd, who hasnt even got past a quarter finals on sy last year earned more than that, its a no brainer really

bbc darts, good entertainment, but shite standard

It should be a breeding ground for the top talent I reckon, because it certainly isn't the World Championship. That Hankey is a loser for not even giving the PDC a shot. Pussy.

2 or 3 of them will go over.

i hope so, although, i think the top 6 in the BDO, have a monopoly, they know their always there, or there abouts

still, how could they refuse the money, look at Mervyn king, he moved over, and doubled his income, he`s now in the premier league, and sure to make an extra 20 grand again

Guest The Big Green Bastard
Why do they call him "the count" though? is he a bona fide vampire or something?

Would look good on the CV anyway. Occupation : Vampire/Professional Dartist.

I think he uses the nickname "the count" as a reference to his non-existent mathematical skills which are evident when he keeps asking the ref "what does that leave?"

Grade A B****** IMO and a miserable winner/loser. Ted Hankey may have won, but the BDO has lost on this occasion.

I think he uses the nickname "the count" as a reference to his non-existent mathematical skills which are evident when he keeps asking the ref "what does that leave?"

Grade A B****** IMO and a miserable winner/loser. Ted Hankey may have won, but the BDO has lost on this occasion.

Don't spoil it! i want to, nay must believe he is a dartist/vampire hybrid. It would have ruled if John "boy" Walton had leant over for a handhsake and a hug at the end of their quarter final and Hankey had just took a bite out of his neck. The BDO would be back on top in no time then.