You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Works Christmas Nights out

Paulie Dangerously

Boss Christmas do, just getting home now - shit walking from taco trying tri right this I just walked into a stone pillar. Bollocks.

Had a greasy nightC got testers, met new people from newly acquired company who are all ace, danced a fair bit with the girl I'm in love with at work and who I've embarrassed myself with bthe gore - and large parts of herb dress were transparent. Mmmmmmmmmm

Got a semi on andvseemed to like that.

Then later, outside for a smoke got chatting to a random 23 year old bird, successfully guiessed her age and that she was was jersey (of all fucking placed) and may have a date with her next week, maybe. She was gorgeous.

Ducking love our Xmas dirs

• Upvote 2

Anyone else think Bob's next post will be after he's released from the local police station?

Ours is tonight. One of those themed things at Aintree. I've swerved it as usual. Especially as events in the next few days may have meant I'd be taking the piss.

• Upvote 1

Had mine last night. Was alright, was bevvying from 3.30, stuck to Guinness to stop the beer fizz making me feel like shite, then onto il forno on Duke Street for a meal. Just want to take this opportunity to say that place is grim. Food was shit and cheap but they managed to charge £35 for it. Starter was pre packed, had lamb for main which was way overdone and the cheesecake dessert looked like a Sara Lee effort.

Ended the night in the Fly in the Loaf and I fucked off at 11pm. Came home and had a pizza because I was starving despite the meal (did I say it was shite?) and today it's just me and the boy watching films on the couch while the girls go to watch Disney on Ice.

Excellent, let me know how you go on.

Hey bud, you might be able to tell from the above, but I endorse the armouries and love the venue for a Xmas party, so long as the people you work with are worth partying with.

Food was good again - not incredible but up there near the top compared to other Christmas meals or mass produced meals. I had soup, chicken and a chocolate mousse which I left as it was too rich.

Only downside to the venue is getting away from there after. It holds so many people that you've no hope of picking up a taxi without a long wait, and it's a good 20 minutes walk into call lane.

I went to mine last year after a hiatus. Ended up not sniffing anything in the bogs while drinking copious amounts of some red cocktail, took £40 out of cash machine after the bar, lost it straightway and had to get another £40, insulted a young lady in McDonald's (told her I'd lost the money and she put her hand in my pocket to look for it and I hilariously said "don't be grabbing my cock while you're in there") she was raging, stood in the cold for two hours waiting for a taxi, next day was being sick for the first time in ages and my four year old is saying " daddy, this is really bad" and patting my back in a "it'll be all right" type of way.

• Upvote 4

Mine last night, insulted loads of people, told everyone who is shagging who in the office, told the Head of HR he's got a head like a thumb, fell asleep in the hotel corridor and was found by a colleague.

They expect me to be ashamed of myself - losers.

I thought for a moment that I must have, somehow, stumbled upon a post of mine from a few years ago.

Mine is on Tuesday but it's not actually a night out. It's just a lunchtime because loads of women on my team work part time and that's the only day all of them can make it. There's only 9 going out of 18 people. Sounds fantastic doesn't it.

We had something similar at a place where I once worked. My boss then had the gall to kick off when I returned to work half cut, the cheeky cunt.

Mine is on Tuesday but it's not actually a night out. It's just a lunchtime because loads of women on my team work part time and that's the only day all of them can make it. There's only 9 going out of 18 people. Sounds fantastic doesn't it.

*Waits for Doctor Troy*

Mine last night, insulted loads of people, told everyone who is shagging who in the office, told the Head of HR he's got a head like a thumb, fell asleep in the hotel corridor and was found by a colleague.

They expect me to be ashamed of myself - losers.

Haha, awesome.

What did you think to the place?