You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Works Christmas Nights out

Paulie Dangerously

Mine was last night. I'm trying really hard to forget about it. I've had 4 texts already along the lines of "omg, guess what you did last night???"

I've even considered resigning.

I'm lucky in a way because I have to go in for 2 hours on monday then I'm off til a week on Tuesday so If i can get through them without anyone mentioning it I'll be fine

2005: Threw up on a colleague

2006: Called my superior a "weasel faced twat"

2007: Took the office chubster home and vowed never to do it againt

Last Night: Took said chubster home an declared to everyone that I wanted us to be an item.

Monday is going to be grim.

Repped.

Last Night: Took said chubster home an declared to everyone that I wanted us to be an item.

Just tell everyone that chubster gives rubbish head and you had to reconsider.

edit: wait, she's fat... no one will believe that.

Guest Dog Chaser

Christmas work parties are always entertaining, got mine tommorrow night. I always say i'll just have a few beers but end up getting tanked up, can't wait.

I've done a number of similar things. I once called the director of a company I was a trainee with, a "Cockney wanker," I was then taken home in a taxi by said "Cockney wanker" where I was given a carrier bag to be sick into. I was 17. I lost my job but the Cockney wanker was jibbed off for embezzling money from the company, which was owned by his father.

I did the office chubster but only once and not twice.

Guest Dog Chaser
I've done a number of similar things. I once called the director of a company I was a trainee with, a "Cockney wanker," I was then taken home in a taxi by said "Cockney wanker" where I was given a carrier bag to be sick into. I was 17. I lost my job but the Cockney wanker was jibbed off for embezzling money from the company, which was owned by his father.

I did the office chubster but only once and not twice.

Once is acceptable but twice would be scrapping the barrel.

I once necked the gob off our works sure thing, then proceeded to take her up to the office toilets where I smashed her over the sink so hard she had 'Hot' and 'Cold' imprinted into her forehead. I went downstairs and told me mate we were just necking. He started laughing and I asked him to explain. "She just sucked me off half an hour ago!" was his reply

Fuckin class! I have an equally shamefull back catalogue of xmas do's. One of my worst was from a few years. The do started at 6 after the store closed upstairs in the staff area. I finished at half 3 and instead of going home, walked up to the old Birko Yatesys (R.I.P). A load of other staff walked in half an hour later. It ended up in me turning back up at work at 6 absolutely fuckin shitfaced swigging a bottle of wine. I then had to appear in a mock up x factor, me being ginger spice. Anyway, the night continues on until about half 2 when i was taken home in a taxi, although i dont remember past 9. My boss came up to me a few days later asking me if i remembered what id said. I obviously didnt and was fuckin shittin myself. Apparently i was dancing with her, grabbed her arse, and told her she was a "fuckin milf". I was about 18 at the time. Luckily she was flattered and i didnt get sacked.

There are plenty more like that and i dread to think what this xmas will bring.

• Upvote 1

Did some bird a week before teh office party and she wanted to keep it quiet as she was our line manager. The night of the party she kept coming onto me and I said "meet me outside in 5 and we'll go back to yours without anyone noticing", It was Yateseys in Queen Square and when I was walking up to teh taxi rank everyone was at the top window shouting and laughing their heads off going "go ed lad". It was a bit awkward on the Monday as some lad kept going on about it all day even in a team meeting. Didnt stop me going back to hers the following friday though!!!!

Edited by Doctor Troy
  • Upvote 1