You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone must have been getting on his back because as the play switched to the Main stand side Carra came walking back over to the Lower Centenary. He shouted a load of abuse at someone in the crowd, started to walk away then turned back and called him a sh*thouse.

Five minutes later he brought the ball past the same section and turned to the fella again shouting 'I'm f***king carrying it now aren't I'.

Someone must have been getting on his back because as the play switched to the Main stand side Carra came walking back over to the Lower Centenary. He shouted a load of abuse at someone in the crowd, started to walk away then turned back and called him a sh*thouse.

Five minutes later he brought the ball past the same section and turned to the fella again shouting 'I'm f***king carrying it now aren't I'.

He really turned around and had it out with a fella while running with the ball? I'm sure if that's the case we'll see it on tv.

A lad I know who was sat in that stand said that a lad in the crowd shouted 'fuck off carragher' when carra gave the ball away, to which he replied 'fuck off ya manc cunt'.

A bit later on, the same lad shouted something along the lines of 'fuckin carry it' to carra. When the ball went up the pitch, carra shouted to the lad 'they'll be fuckin carrying you out of here in a minute' or something like that, presumably meaning he was gonna bingo him if he carried on!!

I suppose carra is used to tits in our so called 'support', after all, carra was a boo boys favourite early on in his liverpool career. It wasnt always 'a team of carraghers' from the kop, loads of people I used to speak to around the city were convinced he wasn't good enough for us at that point.

Good job he's not playing right back or he'd probably end up in there scrapping

There's still fuckwits (not kids either) near me in the Kop who cant wait to have a go at Carra over something. When he used to play full back and the attacking full back was the "in thing", I stood up to one of these arseholes who was giving Carra loads for not going forward with the ball much. He wouldnt have it that I liked my defenders to defend first and foremost and if they had an attacking side to their game, then thats a bonus. Any attacking deficiencies down the flanks, I tried to reason, were to do with the wide (or Central midfielders as they all were) midfielders not doing, or not being able to do their jobs properly.

I often mean to ask him if he posts on here because of the way I confused and annoyed him with this outburst of rational logic.

A lad I know who was sat in that stand said that a lad in the crowd shouted 'fuck off carragher' when carra gave the ball away, to which he replied 'fuck off ya manc cunt'.

A bit later on, the same lad shouted something along the lines of 'fuckin carry it' to carra. When the ball went up the pitch, carra shouted to the lad 'they'll be fuckin carrying you out of here in a minute' or something like that, presumably meaning he was gonna bingo him if he carried on!!

I suppose carra is used to tits in our so called 'support', after all, carra was a boo boys favourite early on in his liverpool career. It wasnt always 'a team of carraghers' from the kop, loads of people I used to speak to around the city were convinced he wasn't good enough for us at that point.

If the above is accurate, thats fuckin' brilliant....

Gotta love the man....