You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tiago rejects the shite

MSN Transcript

Tiago: Hey. Any interest lol?

Agent: A big club in Liverpool is interested.

Tiago: Gr8 lol

Tiago: U srs? lol

Agent: Yep

Tiago: Liverpool Football Club? lol

Agent: No. The other club there.

Tiago: Other 1 lol??

Agent: Everton.

Tiago: kthanxbye

****Tiago appears to be offline****

MSN Transcript

Haha thats boss.

MSN Transcript

repped

That El Rojo transcript is one of the best things I've seen on here, aong with that lad's Torres photoshops.

He still knocked them back after they offered him £4m for the season.

With a bit of luck, they'll fuck up the deal for this Mbia lad and get no-one in; Moyes out could still be a possibility pre Xmas!

*pushes walls, murders etc etc*

Could he actually be any thicker?

"The shutters on the shops are halfway down, and it is becoming more difficult all the time. The plain fact is we may have to change what we're looking for. When we finished fifth last May, I knew the level of players we would have to get in to challenge the teams above us, and I knew how much they would cost.

That was the situation on May 14, but it looks now as though, if we do get players in, it won't be the quality ones I was looking at to begin with."

So, any players considering signing for Everton take note: Moyes wouldn't even have bid for you if he'd had his way and he's already accepted that you're not really good enough before you've even joined the club.

Form an orderly queue now lads. No pushing.

(Edit: Within the week, I reckon they'll announce that they made a £4.5m bid for Kompany but as a small club, they simply couldn't match the "ridiculous" fee that City offered.)

Edited by RoboRiise

They are really, really struggling aren't they? They have spent the best part of a year laughing at what's going on behind the scenes are our place yet something just as bad is going on behind the scenes at their gaffe.

They are fucked if they get any more injuries. They have only got another 9 days. They'll wheel Amokachi out next.

Always remember that Evertonians are happiest when Liverpool don't succeed. They would take 17th place and Liverpool winning nothing if offered. I've had tosspots who follow them laugh in my face for losing a match when they've lost in the same weekend themselves.

That reminds me of a Welsh bloke where I work who openly admits he gets more enjoyment out of watching England lose than Wales winning. The oddest part is that he's a top lad.

He's really putting the boot into the suits there and is jeopardising the shite by not signing now much needed bodies at all....He's becoming more of a cunt to them and could well walk before Xmas...

They'll really be knackered then.

Here's hoping.

They are really, really struggling aren't they? They have spent the best part of a year laughing at what's going on behind the scenes are our place yet something just as bad is going on behind the scenes at their gaffe.

They are fucked if they get any more injuries. They have only got another 9 days. They'll wheel Amokachi out next.

Remember the Gollum faced cunt doing his "I am focussing on coaching my players" routine the day after Benitez did his press conference? The prick.