You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

It's Thursday and it's Amanda Harrington's column in the Echo...

Kopite

^^ nice

In the world I see - you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Liverpool One. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Liver Building. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned one-way street.

See, I always said it was a piece of piss

It's defo going to be that Scouse House/Funky House shite that I can't stand to the point I wish death upon those who dare mix it.

I agree that the above is so easy to mix that my Nan could do it but House and Trance are not easy and do actually require skill. The perfect example of how complex it can be rests with the Swedish House Mafia.

They are fucking crazy and some of the stuff they do during sets leaves you standing open mouthed. They were simply brilliant in Cream on Saturday.

This 'thing' is DJing in places that she can get away with it because the people there are only interested in posing and don't for the music. In Cream it is just about the music and nobody gives a fuck what anyone else is doing.

She is not a DJ, she just plays shit CD's in shit bars.

Wonder why the doormen are rude to her?

"ay i'm amada harrington an i'm in the echo like"

"so fuckin what"

"if yer let me an me mates in i'll suck yer off in der bogs an that"

"You did that to me last month when you wanted to get on the guest list"

"Yer but Kev Seed and Rossy are comin ternite lerrusin"

"Fuck off you orange namedropping slag, I'm shagging some 17 year old tonight in exchange for a bag of Charlie, fuck off to Slaters"

DJing, Dave Whelan's spray on fucking pants, This new fucking Merc we've heard about for the past year, Sniff sniff party at your new house, clutch bags and shoe fucking boots and hating traffic wardens so you can just throw in that you've got a new Merc... AGAIN!!!!!

Fuck off to your hole of a house, curl up on the floor and hold your breath for 15 minutes and this week we'll all be loving the fact that you have fucked off for good.

HIYA!!!!

Next week she is hating.... hearing this faint rattling noise in her head, while holding her breath. Then everything stopped.

Wonder why the doormen are rude to her?

"ay i'm amada harrington an i'm in the echo like"

"so fuckin what"

"if yer let me an me mates in i'll suck yer off in der bogs an that"

"You did that to me last month when you wanted to get on the guest list"

"Yer but Kev Seed and Rossy are comin ternite lerrusin"

"Fuck off you orange namedropping slag, I'm shagging some 17 year old tonight in exchange for a bag of Charlie, fuck off to Slaters"

He he.

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

amanda_harrington_bikini_goodness_head.jpg

Its not exactly safe but its bikini. Just a close up of the wonky donkey.

Despite all that's been said, if she dropped her top and said "do you want some of the num-nums?" I'd probably oblige.

Despite all that's been said, if she dropped her top and said "do you want some of the num-nums?" I'd probably oblige.

Well that goes without saying.

I bet she'd even go, "aryoo wanner dem liverpewl way fellas oo ates meee?"

to which you would reply, "no".

then she would say, "okay den gisa shag, gerroff me tits an urry up cos am gowin ter de tannin place inna minit"

You are not the shit you own, you are not the bars you plug or the names you drop. You are the sum of your thoughts and actions. She and her target audience just don't get it though.

Bring on the floods.

Get Monty, Wear Monty, Fly.