You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Thommo and them Sky Sports Soccer Saturday cunts

Kev Saunderson

The fact that Sky employs this shower of dysfunctional deadbeats to offer their opinions on the game speaks volumes. The ignorant cunts can hardly string a coherent sentence together between them, to the extent that they make the likes of Rodney Marsh and George Best look like models of lucidity and sagacity by comparison. Not only that but they are the type of gobshites who actively revel in their ignorance (making a big show of not being able to pronounce fairly simple foreign players' names, for example) and poisonous bitterness, most of which stems from a career of unfulfilled promise bordering on utter failure.

In short, they are cunts.

Mate I agree totally, but look, who does 90% of their commentary,… Andy fucking Gray…They don’t give a fuck about unbiased updates., that’s why I stopped watching them. Granted 5 live has it’s moments, but I would rather that than those bone smokers.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a lot of sky hatred towards Liverpool for some reason now. Merson,Le Tiss, Gray,Keys,Barry Horne(how the fuck did bubble head manage to get on sky).

I would like to know why.

I'm a bit of a forum-whore, I tend to read the general footy forums as well as our own, plus I have been known to take the occasional peek at other clubs' forums too - but it's the general ones that surprise me the most.

I don't really care..................but there seems to be more hatred and anti-Liverpool feeling around than I can remember for a long time. No idea why... The "whinging scousers", "self pity city", "fatty benitez" and all manner of shite coming our way - surprises me slightly, I'd think there were worse than us out there. But like I say, couldn't really give a shit. Gobshites.

And as for Le Tissier - what an unbelievable tit. Fat, big-nosed, ugly fucking shitehawk. Let's just hope Southampton get relegated this season...

Its hardly difficult to work out why Thommo doesnt comment on our games, is it?

at the same time,why is thommo banned from our games because of his joy in us scoring/winning but its ok for the other guys to get the same joy in our losing/conceding goals.

not aimed at you in particular,but thommo loving us doing well and the gimps loving us doing badly,much of a muchness.

at the same time,why is thommo banned from our games because of his joy in us scoring/winning but its ok for the other guys to get the same joy in our losing/conceding goals.

not aimed at you in particular,but thommo loving us doing well and the gimps loving us doing badly,much of a muchness.

Exact a fucking mundo.

You would think Arsenal have been winning trophies left right and centre. Sorry Merson but sexy football wins you fuck all. Winning trophies is what its all about.

So why doesnt Thomspon just tell them to shut the fuck up and tell them to show us your medals.

Merson has probably sold the few medals he won for a couple of grams of schnozzle !!!

He wont ask to see the medals in case they ask to see his toes

Why are so many people so sensitive about this?

I watched today, and Le Tissier's reaction to the goal was one I'd expect, considering the standard of it. I thought he was fair and even handed in his other comments, and not at all gloating in any way.

If there's criticisms to be made, let them be made without being so precious about it.

I do agree that Merson takes every opportunity available to make snide references when there's no need, but we all know that. But I would never say that Le Tissier goes overboard. They all take the piss out of each other, that's the nature of the programme, and Thomo accepts that and gives as good as he gets. So let it go, lads.

Why are so many people so sensitive about this?

I watched today' date=' and Le Tissier's reaction to the goal was one I'd expect, considering the standard of it. I thought he was fair and even handed in his other comments, and not at all gloating in any way.

If there's criticisms to be made, let them be made without being so precious about it.

I do agree that Merson takes every opportunity available to make snide references when there's no need, but we all know that. But I would never say that Le Tissier goes overboard. They all take the piss out of each other, that's the nature of the programme, and Thomo accepts that and gives as good as he gets. So let it go, lads.[/quote']

Don't ruin this.

Thommo should fuck those twats off. Fuck the money, Phil. You're better than that.

I know I couldn't sit every week in a room with people desperately praying that my team would lose so I don't know how he can.

You all sound like blueshites, picking on the things you don't like and completely ignoring the balanced bits.

They all predicted a Liverpool winning.

Earlier in the day Merson was concerned about the champions league draw and wasn't convinced Arsenal would progress.

They all took the piss out of Le Tissier while showing the table for league one, saying something like these are the teams you'll be interested in next season.

Just e-mailed the Sports editor from Sky complaining

The missus is out and Ive just demolished the first bottle of Vino so I thought why not.

I might have a crack of writing to Points of View next.

Oh for fucks sake!! Great, another case of the Sky bunch been able to laugh at a complaining Liverpool fan. Why do people like you insist on giving these people ammo? Fucking grow up.

Reading scored an unbelievable goal, Le Tessier started laughing and saying wait untill you see this goal, etc, Thommo then gets defensive because LeTissier is doing the shocked-laugh thing, and Jeff Stelling starts laughing at Thommo. When Thommo questions Stelling on the laughing, Stelling looks at Thommo confused and says "Did you see the goal?" It was more of a put down on Readings ability then anything. It was like the tits who all got upset by Barnsleys last minute winner at Anfield. A lower league team an Anfield winning and some Liverpool fans were up in arms at neutrals chering it? For Fucks sake!

Merson and Nicholas are cunts and are very anti-Liverpool and also know nothing, as does keys. Gray is a bitter cunt also. However, to be getting pissed off because of this? Watch how much laughing and cheering was going on when Derby almost scored against the Mancs just before half time. We're a big club, outsiders want the big club to loose. Watch the laughing when a smaller team scores against Chelsea, the Mancs or Arsenal (assuming Nicholas or Merson aren't covering it)

Also, Thommo was taken off Liverpool games because he would bemoan a goal by the opposition and cheer for Liverpool and other fans were, not surprisingly, getting pissed off and complained. If the roles were reversed some of the peopel on here would have a fucking nervous breakdown.

Some people on here are far to fucking precious.

Sky Sports under fire for "anti Liverpool FC bias" - Liverpool Daily Post.co.uk

Sky Sports under fire for "anti Liverpool FC bias"

Mar 16 2008

Sky Sports was under fire last night over claims the broadcaster was biased in its commentary of Liverpool's Champions League victory over Inter Milan.

A legion of angry fans have accused top pundit Andy Gray of favouring the Italian champions over the British club with his comments.

Now Reds supporters are threatening a boycott of the broadcasting giant unless ex Everton star Gray is removed from the commentary team for their club's televised games.

The #20,0000-a-week Scottish pundit incensed Kop fans by branding the sending off of Inter midfielder Nicolas Burdisso "shocking", claiming Liverpool star Lucas commited the foul.

And he got their backs up further by appearing to sound down when Fernando Torres bagged the goal that killed the tie and sent his team into the last 16. Gray said: "It's game over I guess."

Season ticket holder Carl Rittenburg stormed: "I pay £48 per month so I can watch Liverpool's matches on Sky but I'll stop my subscription if they continue to let Andy Gray commentate.

"The man knows his stuff but he is so anti-Liverpool it's shocking and that was clearly evident during the Inter Milan game when he slated us at every chance.

"Gray seemed really annoyed when the Inter guy was sent off - he did nothing but go on about it all game.

"Yet he was calling for Liverpool players to get booked at the end of the match.

"Even when Torres scored the winner - that saw another British side through to the quarter finals - he sounded disappointed. It was like he wanted the Italians to win.

"We're not asking for bias towards Liverpool - were just asking for a fair commentary.

"But in having Gray to cover our games we're not getting that from Sky.

Kop fan Peter Stenton said: "As viewers we pay Sky for a service and a fair commentary when we watch live football - and in most cases that's we get.

"But it seems every time Andy Gray covers Liverpool games out team is given a verbal demolition."

Rita Walsh, 40, said: "I was so disgusted with the one-sided commentary during the game I wrote a letter to Sky to complain.

"Sky Sports has an obligation to provide fair and accurate coverage but in allowing Andy Gray to commentate on liverpool games it is falling woefully short."

Liverpool fans' revolt against Glasgow-born Gray, 53, has been simmering since he was signed up by Sky in 1990.

One Kopite has even set up a facebook group calling for the former nand Aston Villa striker to be taken off Liverpool games.

Scouser Alex Parkin, 28, said: "I set up the group to get Gray off our games.

"If Sky don't take him off then I'll seriously be thinking about scrapping my subscription in protest."

It's not the first time Liverpool fans have revolted against a broadcaster.

In November last year angry supporters called for a boycott of Eastenders after the show linked the HIllsborough disaster to hooliganism.

Campaigners for the 96 dead fans received an apology from the BBC after a character appeared to blame fans for the tragedy.

Sky Sports refused to comment.

The way to get at the Sky bias is for Liverpool fans to campaign so that there's a mass switch off of Sky Sports by Liverpool fans during the closed season, between May and August. It wouldn't impede on your football viewing but it'd soon make them change the way they report us. It's getting beyond a joke now. I watched all of that game where Barry Horne was commentating and it was incredible. Horne, Platt, Gray and Marwood are the biggest culprits.

The fact that Sky employs this shower of dysfunctional deadbeats to offer their opinions on the game speaks volumes. The ignorant cunts can hardly string a coherent sentence together between them, to the extent that they make the likes of Rodney Marsh and George Best look like models of lucidity and sagacity by comparison. Not only that but they are the type of gobshites who actively revel in their ignorance (making a big show of not being able to pronounce fairly simple foreign players' names, for example) and poisonous bitterness, most of which stems from a career of unfulfilled promise bordering on utter failure.

Probably the best written and most satisfying post I have read.

Sorry for the language and I dont like using this word but...

Merson = CUNT

Le Tiss = CUNTEKINTE

There is a lot of sky hatred towards Liverpool for some reason now. Merson,Le Tiss, Gray,Keys,Barry Horne(how the fuck did bubble head manage to get on sky).

I would like to know why.

the reason is all bitter ex pros [apart from Bubbles the chimp] who suffered throughout the seventies and eighties when we reigned supreme...and just love it if we slip up....as for Bubbles ...supports Coventry City...that would make anyone bitter

images4nd5.jpg

The show was ace when Bestie and Marsh were on it. I thought Best lost interest in football but when he was sober, he was class. Unlike the won-nothing big-nose twat Le Tissier and that pathetic excuse for a human, Merson.

Apparently even Thommo was bad yesterday, him and Nicholas were going on about how Masch isn't worth £18m.

Thommo said he's probably worth about £10M, which is fucking hilarious considering he was waxing lyrical in the press about how Lee Bowyer was going to become the new Terry Mac, for around £8M-£10M when he was assistant manager...

Apparently even Thommo was bad yesterday, him and Nicholas were going on about how Masch isn't worth £18m.

But Hargreaves and Carrick are.

I bet nobody in the media batters and eyelid when Man United fork out £32m for Tevez, which in comparison to how much we paid for Torres is well OTT.