You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Things You've Gotten Wrong

El Rojo

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Along with Newport on the Sean Dundee thing.

Remember seeing him in the pre season friendly against St Patts. Seeing those shite boots and realising that the bloke is going to be absolute gash of the highest order.

Just glad players like Igor restored my faith.

Eeeeeeeegggggggooooooooorrrrrrrrrr!

Why's he replaced our Istanbul hero with that stupid flapper?

Pennant could be the poor mans John barnes and thats very good

Don't stab Harry Kewell

Thank god Riise's coming across , almost looked like Luton where going to score.

Eamon Dunphy is not funny.

Thinking Sami was finished 2 seasons on the bounce.

17 and a half years believing we would win the league at the start of the season.

Falling for the hype when G&H took over.

I think we'll win the league every season mate, always have, always will.

If I ever stop thinking we're gonna win the league at the start of the season, well, that'll be the day I never watch football again, I couldn't bear treating football like ane evertonian. On the other hand I may be dead, and not able to think about it.

I've always backed Kewell to make a great comeback and reclaim his position as the "best left winger in the world", well, until recently. I even placed a bet on him to make 30+ starts this season, the twat.

I also had high hopes on Fabio Aurelio cause I'd seen him dominate the left flank in La Liga with great technique and perfect crosses. Wrong there.

Last but not least I thought Voronin, not Torres, would surprise everyone by scoring 15-20 goals this season. Slugger style.

I think we'll win the league every season mate, always have, always will.

If I ever stop thinking we're gonna win the league at the start of the season, well, that'll be the day I never watch football again, I couldn't bear treating football like ane evertonian. On the other hand I may be dead, and not able to think about it.

Me too, the missus was ripping me the other day about me saying we will win it in the summer, they day i dont believe we can win the lot is the day ill be needing my wooden overcoat