You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

Robocop (original) - Well this film has aged terribly. This will be an unpopular review i guess. I remember being in awe at the special effects but in reality anything Morph has done is more believable. Robocop moves like me when I get out of bed in the morning and all in all watching the film has made me hate the 80s. 4/10

The Running Man - I hate the 80s no longer. What a film! My nostalgia night was completed with a rewatch of this classic. Arnie on form throughout. The film is set in 2017 and isn't too far off the mark of how we live now. Plus Maria Conchita Alonso. 9/10. She's got plastic running through her veins now though sadly.

cba5f02773f49012057f71b68d624752.jpg

The Thing (2011) 7/10

Quite enjoyed that, thought it was another remake but it actually falls before the 1982 version and actually brilliantly leads straight up to the opening scene in that film.

Just as gruesome as John Carpenters also.

Not bad at all. Quite enjoyed it.

Finally got around to watching Thor-Ragnarok , enjoyed it but a lot of the superhero films are getting a bit samey aren't they ?

The all bore the shit out of me tbh mate, I just avoid them. Unfortunately it doesn't seem that there's a hell of a lot else around. Find myself gravitating towards tv series more and more.

The Thing (2011) 7/10

Quite enjoyed that, thought it was another remake but it actually falls before the 1982 version and actually brilliantly leads straight up to the opening scene in that film.

Just as gruesome as John Carpenters also.

Not bad at all. Quite enjoyed it.

I thought that it was awful with terrible CGI

A Prayer Before Dawn

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4080956/?ref_=nv_sr_1

A Liverpool boxer banged up in a hell hole prison in Thailand fights his way out.

I had quite low expectations going into this. I was wrong. Very good. I'd go as far as to say very, very good indeed. Good job.

8 ya baa's out of ten.

I bet he's gutted that he's been outed as a fictional character, no coming back from that. f4904b8284204c385277ac3d39ae26a7.jpg

I bet he's gutted that he's been outed as a fictional character, no coming back from that.

'The true story of an English boxer incarcerated in one of Thailand's most notorious prisons as he fights in Muay Thai tournaments to earn his freedom.'

Who suggested he was fictional character?

A Prayer Before Dawn

A Liverpool boxer banged up in a hell hole prison in Thailand fights his way out.

I had quite low expectations going into this. I was wrong. Very good. I'd go as far as to say very, very good indeed. Good job.

8 ya baa's out of ten.

Just watched this based solely upon your recommendation and I really enjoyed it.

Far better than the cardboard cockneys in Starred Up, Joe Cole was a revelation as the lead.

8/10 Placenta on Kodi

'The true story of an English boxer incarcerated in one of Thailand's most notorious prisons as he fights in Muay Thai tournaments to earn his freedom.'

Who suggested he was fictional character?

Google did... In the screenshot I posted.

Obviously it's mislabelled, I was just trying to be funny.

• Upvote 1