You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

MOYSE-FUCKIN SNIDEY GINGER SHITHOUSE BLUESHITE CUNT-FUCK OFF!!!!!

Randy Marsh

put it this way though - how many times does he get a gilt edged chance to have a good laugh at our expense, and give his godforsaken supporters something to grin about? I can't slag him for it. Though he is a complete twat.

He is doing his job; Everton demand their leaders to relfect their mindset and represent their cultures and values; key to this is their hatred of LFC, so Moyes here is just doing his job, regardless of it being a nondescript issue in and communicated in a particularly reprehensible and smarmy manner.

Again, it is alarming to see how high we feature in their thought processes; at a time when a key member of staff had left at a key stage of the season, that's his response.

Won't be instinctive either, that grin had "predetermined" written all over it; you could see he was itching to air it; that will count as a trophy to him and the BS fans.

The way he sat back and admired the response smacked of a small time loser; they will, of course, win fuck all whilst they maintain the obsession.

He is doing his job; Everton demand their leaders to relfect their mindset and represent their cultures and values; key to this is their hatred of LFC, so Moyes here is just doing his job, regardless of it being a nondescript issue in and communicated in a particularly reprehensible and smarmy manner.

Again, it is alarming to see how high we feature in their thought processes; at a time when a key member of staff had left at a key stage of the season, that's his response.

Won't be instinctive either, that grin had "predetermined" written all over it; you could see he was itching to air it; that will count as a trophy to him and the BS fans.

The way he sat back and admired the response smacked of a small time loser; they will, of course, win fuck all whilst they maintain the obsession.

Spot on that.

Also, i know he's always been an ugly bastard, but jesus christ, he should only be allowed on tv after the watershed. What a hideous creation

Honestly I think some of you are overreacting now. If Rafa did the same you would laugh.

Am glad he reacted that way; if at the time of losing Paco, Rafa didn't come out as assuring, demonstrative and professional, he'd be slated and called for everything.

They are obviously made up with themselves; they are NINTH.

That's the difference between ambitions and little signs like that are only nuggets but nuggets of gold!

I've got no problem with what he says. It's pretty harmless.

As a slight side note though, he looks like one of those pissheads from the pub. The ones that have virtually mastered the art of pretending they are not pissed when they are. They don't tend to look at you though, they just look through you and make you feel uncomfortable.

nope, I just can't be arsed being a drama queen.

With all the stress of the benitez situation i just needed someone to release my anger and frustration on. When i seen the Moyse video, he was unfortunately the cunt that was going to feel me wrath. I hope i have assisted people in stress relief for the time being

Guest PaddyBerger15
With all the stress of the benitez situation i just needed someone to release my anger and frustration on. When i seen the Moyse video, he was unfortunately the cunt that was going to feel me wrath. I hope i have assisted people in stress relief for the time being

It was a decent thread title like...and accurate if nowt else.

I've got no problem with the title at all, I just thought it was funny and would hope our manager would show the same sense of humour if he was presented with a gilt edged opportunity.

I've got no problem with the title at all, I just thought it was funny and would hope our manager would show the same sense of humour if he was presented with a gilt edged opportunity.

Unlike that bog-eyed fuck for brains, Rafa waits until we play Everton before putting them in their place. Small club.

Didn't we all laugh at the "small club" quote from Rafa while the blueshite were livid with the quote?

As much as Moyes is a twat, I don't see too much wrong with this. It is disrespectful, but you have to expect that.

They are a small club and that was after a game.

This time, we havent played them for a month and the next derby is in March.

Instead of running his mouth off he should probably be working on some tactics to actually get a win at Anfield for once, though I concede that'll be hard with the Everton mentality of never leaving their own penalty area at Anfield.

They are a small club and that was after a game.

This time, we havent played them for a month and the next derby is in March.

Instead of running his mouth off he should probably be working on some tactics to actually get a win at Anfield for once, though I concede that'll be hard with the Everton mentality of never leaving their own penalty area at Anfield.

To be fair, they do leave their penalty area, they just dont cross the half way line

I can't believe people are critical of a reaction to this cock. He's the manager of Everton - we're supposed to hate him. Fucking hell, we'll be expected to enjoy a derby defeat next!

Of course we are, but it's not worth a new thread. There are plenty of blueshite threads as it is.