You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Torres Wallpaper

lfcwonderboy1

Guest TK-421
Wonderboy... will you do me an Affleck one?

I think that's who he meant by "that guy". You're in for a treat. We all are.

Duh, have just read the other thread.

10.08.2007 - 18:45 h. Marca

IT TOOK CARE OF MARK IN THE FIRST INTERVIEW TO AN AVERAGE SPANISH IN LIVERPOOL

Towers: “I will buy a great house, I am going to be six years here”

Manu Sa'inz (Mark)

the Boy is happy in Liverpool. With his car it taught the city and it spoke to us of everything. He is in favor expectant of his debut. Now, it only thinks about making debut in Anfield and making something great. By the way, it wants a great house because it will be six years.

What so takes their process of adaptation to English soccer?

Still I do not have been nor a month here, but all it is being to me the more easy from which thought. Also it depends on how you you take it and from the will that you put, because they are many new things. From the change of city, to the language or the side to lead. At the moment, what perhaps more complicated it is to me is the adaptation in the style of game of the Premier, that is more physical. But people have a mistaken concept of which it is England, because here there are many things that you can do, although Liverpool is not as great as Madrid.

How takes the subject of the English?

In a month I have learned the basic thing to speak with the companions and to include/understand char them of the technician. I only take a class, but I believe that more in the day to day is learned, although in Liverpool they have a different accent here.

Already has house?

Now I am in an apartment, because I must make a pile of things and not yet I have had time. I have watched several houses, but I have still not been decided. I want to see if I can take a walk by the calm center… At the moment, I am near the training place. My idea is to rent in principle. Desire to be sure that the house that she buys more ahead I likes, since I am going to be six years here. In addition, I look for a great one so that much people can come to visit to us.

Weight the responsibility of being the most expensive draftee of the history of the club?

The only thing that I notice is that people have many desire to see me and has deposited many hopes in me. The liking is excited with me and they always wish the best thing me. Here people are very enthusiastic with her equipment, but although she recognizes you by the street she does not bother to you nor she lies down to you above. I imagine that the exigency will arrive with the parties.

From entrance one has removed from above the weight that always supposes to mark the first goal in an equipment at which it is arrived new…

In the preseason always there are many rotations, many new players… and the one of less era to mark. Anyway, it is truth that if that first goal is gotten to delay much, could be an added pressure.

What is what it misses more?

Then with as much trip I have not had time to throw nothing in lack, although with time I imagine that I will feel the fact of not having to my friends and my family to ten minutes. However, Liverpool is not to two hours of Madrid, is the aim of the world either.

How imagines its debut of the next Saturday?

Then the same. Still I have not stopped myself to think it, but I hope that a great party is seen and we win. Here Manchester and Chelsea usually do on ninety points, so there is to try to gain all the parties. But after Saturday, the Champions comes later and the party against the Chelsea in Anfield Road, that is the party that more desire I must to play since I signed by the Liverpool.

That to make debut in Anfield Road must be something that never forgets…

They have said to me that I can be imagined many things, but that until is not there, I do not go it that is to say. Apparently, the parties of Champions in Anfield and the great ones of League, like before the Chelsea, are indescriptibles.

Has made Him some hazing?

At the moment, no. I do not know if more to ahead they will do some me…

In England the equipment is isolated of the Press and almost of the fans. How takes a as mediatic soccer player to it as you?

There is Press, but of another way. In Spain the journalists are to newspaper with the equipment, but here no. Here the sport information occupies three pages in a newspaper of general information, not like in Spain that are sport newspapers with more than forty pages. In addition, the training are behind closed doors and there are no fans. This can be positive, because it gives more tranquillity you and the pressure on the soccer player is smaller. It is another totally different culture.

So that the Liverpool chose and not any other of the supplies that it had?

It has been by many reasons. I have always wanted to be in a site where they trust me. Rafa called to me and it said to me that it outside loved that the forward of this equipment. That was a great sample of the confidence that it had in me. In addition, the Liverpool is a club that whenever it has had badly moment has risen with more force. They have gained it everything and now they want Liga, because they have been many years without obtaining it. It does not have comparison in Spain with any equipment and very has a defined philosophy of block. He is greatest of England.

The subject of its bracelet of captain was a premonition or a subliminal message?

My six better friends take the phrase of “You'll to never walk alone” tattooed, I could not tattoo it and me they put it in the bracelet. The things of the destiny have wanted that now it is here. Now much people call to me to say to me that they see the parties of the Liverpool. And they tell me that Spain the Liverpool has become the second equipment, mainly of the athletic ones.

Already has to him counted as alone sounds the You'll to never walk sung by the launching slip of Anfield?

They have commented to me that I must be there to live it and to feel it. I have seen it by tele like spectator, but surely that live is still more impressive.

Indeed, Rafa Benítez, its great defender so that it saturated in Anfield, is everything ídolo in Liverpool…

He is the head. Here the trainers are very important. In Spain, the figures are the players. Nevertheless, in England the trainers are so important more or than the soccer players. It is not necessary more to listen people when a technician leaves to the field. In the Premier the trainer handles everything. It is very difficult that that form to think arrives someday at Spain.

Let us change of equipment and we speak a little of its ex- ones. What seems to him the group that has made the Athletic one?

I hope that the possible thing goes to him best and than it obtains all the best one. In the last years always we have had great groups and desire that this year to him the luck accompanies that we needed in previous campaigns.

Sigue the present time of the Atleti?

Attempt to follow it whenever I can. I have seen the parties that have played in Holland and have spoken with several companions.

Its exit was as it hoped?

There she was all the people whom it loves to me, did not lack anybody. I very am thanked for to the liking, that protested by my march, but respected the decision. And I am thankful that they continue seeing to me like an athletic one more.

Cree that will play together Forlán and Agüero?

They are two great players and insurance who will play together. The “Kun” is going to continue growing. He is very young and it is necessary to give time him. Forlán is a soccer player whom always it has enchanted to me and it is going to continue making many goals in the Athletic one of Madrid.

What thinks of the sale of Vicente Calderón?

It seems well to me, if it is for improving. If the promises are fulfilled and all that money is for continuing growing, I believe that he is positive. However, the time will say if those promises are fulfilled.

This one will be the season of the Athletic one and Towers?

Hopefully this it is a great year for all, although he is separated.