You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• 11 months later...

Funny, when I started this thread as a youngster I'd have been all over the idea, but now it seems like too much hard graft.

My ideal sexual experience involves lying on my back, woman on top, no yapping, radio on, defibrillator on standby and some lucozade for afters. The real kind, not that diet shit.

• Upvote 8

28 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Funny, when I started this thread as a youngster I'd have been all over the idea, but now it seems like too much hard graft.

My ideal sexual experience involves lying on my back, woman on top, no yapping, radio on, defibrillator on standby and some lucozade for afters. The real kind, not that diet shit.

Funny you should say that, I saw easytoslip listing all those birds & thought I'm not sure if I can even be bothered with a twosome these days.

8 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Ideal threesome of me, my couch and a takeaway 

• Upvote 6

I've wanked all my wanks. I'm done.

I remember seeing my first centrefold. I found it under my uncle's bed. As I looked at her 80s hairy box I felt like a newborn sparrow that spots a worm. I didn't know what it was - in fact I even thought it looked a little strange - but I just instinctively knew I wanted to eat it.

Now I need my jizz to power my knees and lower limbs. Not one fluid ounce of testosterone can be spared. 

I lie on the couch in the afternoon  drinking apple juice and listening to Edith Piaf, quietly yearning for the days when I gave a fuck.

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Section_31 said:

I've wanked all my wanks. I'm done.

I remember seeing my first centrefold. I found it under my uncle's bed. As I looked at her 80s hairy box I felt like a newborn sparrow that spots a worm. I didn't know what it was - in fact I even thought it looked a little strange - but I just instinctively knew I wanted to eat it.

Now I need my jizz to power my knees and lower limbs. Not one fluid ounce of testosterone can be spared. 

I lie on the couch in the afternoon  drinking apple juice and listening to Edith Piaf, quietly yearning for the days when I gave a fuck.

If it's any consolation, I think you're a highly interesting and amusing young cove.  

10 hours ago, Section_31 said:

The advantage of a threesome is that, from time to time, you can take a breather and let them get on with it, while you relax with a brew and a sudoku.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

The advantage of a threesome is that, from time to time, you can take a breather and let them get on with it, while you relax with a brew and a sudoku.

I have a friend who had a bisexual wife.  She would often invite ladies back from the pub to join her and my mate, and he would often fall asleep during the proceedings.  HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?  I used to enquire of him, but he is a bit of a lush.

In fairness it's not just an age thing. When I was about 22 I'd pulled an 18 year old I worked in the pub with, we were in bed after we'd all been on a work night out and I said 'look you'll have to jump on because I can't be arsed'. And she replied 'this is weird' and went to sleep. I'm an anti-matter version of Rocco Siffredi.  

12 hours ago, Section_31 said:

3 hours ago, RJ Fan club said:

Ideal threesome of me, my couch and a takeaway 

Remember kids, not all heroes wear capes. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, stringvest said:

I have a friend who had a bisexual wife.  She would often invite ladies back from the pub to join her and my mate, and he would often fall asleep during the proceedings.  HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?  I used to enquire of him, but he is a bit of a lush.

Is she no longer his wife, or is she no longer bisexual?