You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tennis

Remmie

3 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Oh you got a few more than that cunty, it's all you go on about so don't come the man of the people lark with me. Look where that entitlement has got you?  What a fucking waste.

Repped for cunty. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Oww don't thank me, thank your university and your mom and pops kid, they gave you this sparkling education..Bet they'll be proud you ain't wasted it.

Anyway I'm off to play some Lester Young, ta ra. 

Okay mate, have a lovely evening. Alright with you to start again at around 10:30 tomorrow morning? You thick as pigshit, fat knacker? Love to the family.

3 hours ago, Istvan Kuntstain said:

Or she has anxiety, she'd already stated she wasn't gonna deal with the press before the tourno so what reason does she have to lie?

Anxiety is a terrible thing to have to deal with as I've witnessed with a family member. It can have awful effects on the person when it happens so this young lady has my sympathy. 

• Upvote 1

Press conferences are probably like small talk, no one likes it but it's a necessary evil. I don't understand why some middle ground couldn't be found, where she does a video link Q&A maybe. The extra attention would surely satisfy the sponsors.

Forcing her out of tournament definitely makes the organisers look the dickheads. 

23 hours ago, KMD7 said:

Anxiety is a terrible thing to have to deal with as I've witnessed with a family member. It can have awful effects on the person when it happens so this young lady has my sympathy. 

Yep. My 2nd son has these anxiety attacks. Sometimes I wonder how he's going to cope when me and the old girl are no longer here. He's got a degree and is a really bright lad but the anxiety just renders him unable to do 'normal' things.

• Upvote 1

So, Federer can use the French Open as a fitness test and then drop out and there’s very little comment. But a woman deciding she doesn’t want to do post match interviews   after playing to win the tournament is outrageous.  It’s almost as if...

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

So, Federer can use the French Open as a fitness test and then drop out and there’s very little comment. But a woman deciding she doesn’t want to do post match interviews   after playing to win the tournament is outrageous.  It’s almost as if...

How dare you, you cynical bastard!

1 minute ago, bigthrusts said:

Paula-Badosa.webp

73234982-0161-11eb-bd9a-04acb76fbd1d.jpg

21026616.jpg

She looks stunning today (Eurosport 1) what a game as well. deciding set she is 7:6 down about to serve and I love every single bit of her. Born in the states but grew up in Barcelona. 

What a semi final that was between Tsitsipas and Zverev with the Greek winning in 5 

Took just under 4 hours, the Nadal v Djokovic one has a lot to live up to although their first set could take that long considering how long those two take to serve