You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Athletico vs Real

M_B

Might not be the right forum, but hey. Feel free to move it.

If you get chance then stick it on - It's actually a great game so far. Athletico are currently tearing Real a new one and should be 2 up bar a rubbish linesman. Real desperately trying to counter.

Torres looks pretty good, and scored.

Might not be the right forum, but hey. Feel free to move it.

If you get chance then stick it on - It's actually a great game so far. Athletico are currently tearing Real a new one and should be 2 up bar a rubbish linesman. Real desperately trying to counter.

Torres looks pretty good, and scored.

the linesman flagged for a goal , it was the ref that disallowed it for offside

How the hell is Cannavaro still on the pitch?

no idea..this ref tosses a coin to decides whats yellow or not ....cannavarro should have gone at least twice if not 3 seperate times....that goal decison was disgrace but fucking no idea how this is level...atletico have mullered them

I seriously despise Torres. IF we ever for some reason signed that little cunt I could never take to him. He's not the only cheating little cunt in La Liga though, Our potential new boy Dani Alves is another. Apologies for the mini rant but some of the diving and girls football being played tonight and week in week out in La Liga does my nut in sometimes.

Theres rarely been a couple of mins of pure football in this game without some tart going down holding their calf or face. Torres, Aguero and Guti the main culprits, been nothing short of embarrasing for Spanish football.

As for the game, Atletico should be ahead, they've been all over Real and a win wouldn't flatter Athletico at all. Real are a mess at times and if they get anything out of this game Athletico will be gutted. They should be two up atleast having a legit goal dissalowed.

He played well, scored a cracking goal, but he dives. I didn't like it when Owen did it for us, and I don't like it when Gerrard does it. It's got nothing to do with an "anti-Gerrard agenda"...

so they weren't penalties????? Be honest with yourself you are generally one of the first one's in to have a go at the lad when you see an opportunity...and not just about his "diving"

I think we'd be pissed off if those penalties went the other way, and that we'd slam the opposition player involved (not least if it was Ronaldo or some such). That's all. But, to repeat myself, I thought Gerrard had a very good all round game, and if he can match it against the Mancs and / or Barcelona, I'll be the first to sing his praises...

I think we'd be pissed off if those penalties went the other way, and that we'd slam the opposition player involved (not least if it was Ronaldo or some such). That's all. But, to repeat myself, I thought Gerrard had a very good all round game, and if he can match it against the Mancs and / or Barcelona, I'll be the first to sing his praises...

I don't think so, even than you will have e something to beat the lad.

ffs leave the lad alone.

Like I said the ref was right there clear cut penalty. Enough of you anti Gerrard agenda.

Nope . I would be pissed off at the lads who gave them away, especially the first one when the ref is telling you not to do it !!! They are legit pens but the problem occurs because most refs don't have the balls to call them. Take the incident 20 yeards towards the centre circle though and they will blow for them.