You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tea or Coffee

RedinSweden

Tea or Coffee?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Tea or Coffee?

Hmm, tricky.

Proper coffee from quality roasted beans made using an espresso machine by someone who knows what they’re doing is probably the best.

This is not available in England.

Costa, Cafe Nero, Starbucks etc, are all shit and instant coffee is unbelievably bad.

Tea is much more versatile for morning, afternoons and evening brews, and tea bags give you a decent cuppa.

Sugar should not be involved in either beverage.

Hmm... I think I’ll go tea as most of the people who have voted for coffee probably thought they were voting for starbucks or instant coffee.

Got a coffee making machine for Father's Day last year and within a week I was drinking about 15-18 cups of strong black stuff a day.

Have cut down to 10-12 now but for that reason I've got to vote coffee.

I bet you don't blink for hours on end and twitch a lot.

• 1 year later...
Tea. English breakfast tea. No Earl Grey shite, like my family drinks.

PG Tips.

Coffee is for wankers who know what the word "barista" means

PG tips is a good solid tea and the only one of any quality that i can get here easily and at a reasonable price. Yorkshire tea is my favourite though.

We recently bought a new pot and my current tea of choice when using that bad boy is loose ceylon (5 spoons) and lapsang souchong (1 spoon). that is a cracking brew.

• 2 years later...