You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool bars / clubs / pubs

The-Sir

Baltic Market was great yesterday. Went to a chicken street food stand, it was very tasty. There was an Oktoberfest event on so had a few different steins over the course of the afternoon.

Went The Liffey last night to see a lad called Conleth play. Great night! 

Had a boss meal in Mowgli tonight and went to Bakchich on Saturday night which was amazing.

I love Liverpool! 

• Upvote 2

On 03/10/2019 at 21:42, Carradona said:

Will be in liverpool for three nights over the weekend with the wife. Any great recommendations for city centre restaurants and bars would be much appreciated. 

I lived in Liverpool from 08-12 but I want to try some different/new spots.

Go to Belzan. A brilliant restaurant. Took my wife there she loved it.

• 2 years later...
27 minutes ago, Mook said:

John Lennon used to drink in Ye Cracke I think.

That reminds me of one of my favourite ever graffiti. The Grapes in Mathew Street used to make a big deal of the fact that it was where the Beatles used to go for a post-Cavern bevvie. 

Someone wrote on the bog wall "John Lennon parked his breakfast here."

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TheBitch said:

Went in some crackers yesterday that I haven’t frequented before. 
Ye cracke, Peter Kavanagh’s and The Belvedere Arms. 
Ye Cracke has got a wonderful barmaid who has a real aura about her. 

00A6F9F6-A402-4B40-9E7B-53FA3F755092.jpeg

B45F40C5-ECB0-44CF-8612-9CF8A44DF18F.jpeg

Pass on our respect the next time you’re in there

Starting at Peter Kavanaghs and working your way down the hill is a great walk out;

Peter Kavanagh>The Belvedere>Ye Cracke>Roscoe Head>The Dispensary>The Grapes>The Swan>Over and Out

I would have added the Caledonia after Peter K's but it looked closed down last time I walked past

• 9 months later...