You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bring back jaffa

shouter

I was telling my uncle about the 'bring back jaffa compaign' he recalled an away match v notts county back in the 80's when black people were not regulary seen at the match - apparently some black steward walked past brucie grobbalarr as he was warming up and brucie turned around and shouts to jaffa ''jaffa theres yer brother'' which was met with howls of laughter from the travelling kop

• 12 years later...

He was in the Red Lion a few months ago when I called in to see a mate, the mate said he used to camp in the Country Park or something but fucked it off when someone came by his tent with a £20 note and his knob out in the middle of the night so moved to the back of the Red Lion , he walks miles apparently.

It was said he’s never signed on but I remember him at the Bootle Dole office around 76/77 it had to be him because of his ginger hair.

4 hours ago, easytoslip said:

He was in the Red Lion a few months ago when I called in to see a mate, the mate said he used to camp in the Country Park or something but fucked it off when someone came by his tent with a £20 note and his knob out in the middle of the night so moved to the back of the Red Lion , he walks miles apparently.

It was said he’s never signed on but I remember him at the Bootle Dole office around 76/77 it had to be him because of his ginger hair.

Stig has got a lot to answer for.

57 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Stig has got a lot to answer for.

Haha, you should see the kip of the landlord in the Red , about 65ish with a coloured Mohican thing and punkish clobber , when he found out he wanted to walk his dog in the park at night to see if he could oblige the dirty cunt with his knob out. He’s in the Addisons at the Strand sometimes if interested.

The Jaffa lad seemed sound just kept himself to himself having a pint, a dump these days in there, though had many a good time in there in late 70s seeing some good bands of the time like Thunderboots and Ozzie Oui etc

• Downvote 1