You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Race for Walcott hots up

Rashid

Guest OnceARedAlwaysA
doesn't seem to much in the papers about walcott so far ,anyone see skysports backpage review just then by any chance ? becos if the stories have died down a bit I am convinced its friday thats the big day for deciding where he goes .

Hardldy any news in the papers except the independent which just repeated the same stuff that Arsenal have got Walcott in the bag.

I agree that we'll know the outcome of walcott by friday bit imo he won't be joining us.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You think to much which is why you make such a prick of yourself, you cook up wild theories based on fuck all but guesswork and innaccuracies, it is actually hilarious to read though to be fair. You come across as a wreck of a man/boy desperate for attention, threatening to kill yourself because we dont sign a player like you did in the summer, calling it sickening if we dont sign a footballer, going off your head for days and days if we dont sign a player you like that we were linked with in a newspaper. I really 100% truly believe you need mental help. I've never come across anyone on any football site in years of the internet that gets as worked up about speculation and transfers as you. A trainwreck of a man or just an attention seeking cunt. What are you? Or both? Over and out, this forum isnt worth posting on while you're on here.

Quite the opposite, he doesn't think enough.

You paula radcliffe wannabe Redknight

Don't bait me into sticking it out. I know I'll wake in the moring and this bastard will be over a 1000. In all seriousness I really can't understand how it has done it. I just don't belive there is that much to say over Walcott. He signs, he doesn't sign. End of the day the club will carry on fine without him.

Guest OnceARedAlwaysA
You think to much which is why you make such a prick of yourself, you cook up wild theories based on fuck all but guesswork and innaccuracies, it is actually hilarious to read though to be fair. You come across as a wreck of a man/boy desperate for attention, threatening to kill yourself because we dont sign a player like you did in the summer, calling it sickening if we dont sign a footballer, going off your head for days and days if we dont sign a player you like that we were linked with in a newspaper. I really 100% truly believe you need mental help. I've never come across anyone on any football site in years of the internet that gets as worked up about speculation and transfers as you. A trainwreck of a man or just an attention seeking cunt. What are you? Or both? Over and out, this forum isnt worth posting on while you're on here.

FLAMO

You had me in stitches with that man.

Don't bait me into sticking it out. I know I'll wake in the moring and this bastard will be over a 1000. In all seriousness I really can't understand how it has done it. I just don't belive there is that much to say over Walcott. He signs, he doesn't sign. End of the day the club will carry on fine without him.

It beggars belief to me too to be honest mate but what can yer do eh?

Hardldy any news in the papers except the independent which just repeated the same stuff that Arsenal have got Walcott in the bag.

I agree that we'll know the outcome of walcott by friday bit imo he won't be joining us.

nothing like the spirit of optimism is there :party: ,just the fact its gone on this long and probably till friday is enough to be even just a teeny bit positive I would have thought and even if arsenal get walcott it will have proved tough going ,its been like arsenal propaganda week ,what with how great and rich arsenal will be becos of their new stadium and mainly becos they will be one of the most expensive stadiums in the country and bleed their fans dry .

They even had to get henry to make comments about walcott,if they were so secure of signing him in the first place why bother?

they thought they had baptista in the bag ,set the money aside ,he didn't go there though did he.

anyway I am always positive untill the very last moment ,and then fall into clinical depression pretty much soon after....

Right, so Vidic had a get out clause apparently that Man Utd paid £3m more than, plus wasnt Agger our top target? The Owen thing has been dne to death, and I didnt ask about his contract before he left but players we missed out on because of Parry. Owen we missed out on because of Owen, Newcastle and Real Madrid. I dont blame Parry for either of these.

And how the hell did we get through about 30 posts in the time it took me to have a slash and make a coffee?