You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Villa fans today...

dave u

They gave him a standing ovation when he went down to warm-up. Despite what Rashid would have you believe the Villa fans love him and blame O'Leary for not playing him, he played realyl well for them and was dropped with no explantion.

He played well for them did he?

What do you class as played well for a striker?

Aston Villa

01-02 Aston Villa 2 Goals, 12 Games

02-03 Aston Villa 0 Goals, 14 Games

03-04 Aston Villa 4 Goals, 16 Games

In the same period he got 3 assists. I can understand the fans clamouring for him. ;)

Total 6 Goals in 28 games over 3 years.

Make up your own mind, if that is doing well then I don't know how the same people would rate Henry's success at Arsenal.

watched on the tv and i thought their fans were shite... our away support was quality and all you could hear was our vast repertoire of songs..

the only thing i heard from them was the usual 'sign on' shite and 'the villa'...

piy our performance wasnt up to the standard of the support... ;)

still 3 points when playing poorly is better than none... :whistle:

Our support was shit on Saturday overall, tends to normally be the case with early kick offs. Crouchy got a warm reception off the Holte End when he was warming up in the first half.

Nope - the were league stats.

I got my stats from Yahoo Football Profiles which is the most up to date and thorough league stats for all players globally IMO.

Your opinion doesn't rate that highly with me so it's hardly a ringing endorsment of Yahoo Football Profiles.

Either way I can't be bothered with this whole thing again. I can see why we bought him and think he will be usefull; it's not his fault we paid about £3m to much for him.

What did the message say? was it a proper piss take, or could it have been a genuine message for someone else who happens to be called Michael Shields?

That's wrong on many levels, but gotta say it's still pretty fucking funny and certainly original.

When Rod Hull carked it someone put an ad in the Echo for a second hand emu, well used, £20 ono.

true story.

That's wrong on many levels, but gotta say it's still pretty fucking funny and certainly original.

When Rod Hull carked it someone put an ad in the Echo for a second hand emu, well used, £20 ono.

true story.

I have never once since his death seen the words Rod Hull and not got a picture of him fighting with Emu whilst falling off the roof.

Does that mean I'm going to hell?