You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Enjoy THE fight.

Kopite

Good thing Bowyer decided not to come to Anfield back under GH. I low that cunt. Shame what has happend to Dyer, though, he was class but he has lost his head.

Still if Dyer can leave on the cheap I would welcome it, Rafa.

Dyer is as big a cunt as Bowyer, he may not be a racist cunt but he is still a cunt........never want to see either of them wearing red at Anfield!

Dyer is as big a cunt as Bowyer, he may not be a racist cunt but he is still a cunt........never want to see either of them wearing red at Anfield!

Matt, agree totally. Was saying the same thing to a mate yesterday. He was saying something similar, that he though we should take a look at Dyer if he was cheap. I am well against it, he's a scurillous gnosh bag.

Bowyer is just a piece of racist shit, I don't think it's any coincidence at all that the team-mate he attacked was a mixed-race guy, fucker should be in jail IMO for what he did to that Asian lad.

he got cleared of it didnt he? what would you know anyway, i bet if the lad had been white noone would of given a f#ck

he got cleared of it didnt he? what would you know anyway, i bet if the lad had been white noone would of given a f#ck

You're obviously not aware of his conviction for affray (before the anti-hate crimes laws came into place) for kicking off in a McDonald's at an Asian member of staff during his Charlton days. He called him a "Paki" and threw a chair at him. He is a racist fucking thug and I'm delighted GH was forced to back-track over his signing.

funny as, Im sure souness is going greyer by the minute. Shows Bellamy the door now has this on his plate. In perspective it 2 fella throwing a few punches see it in rugby all the time. Youve got the other fella down the rd playing with a tag on after being released early from nick welcomed back with open arms.

Cant see Bowyer lasting tho, Im sure Dyer will throw the race card into the mix if careers are on the line, bowyers got the form.

cant wait for the papers showing kids knocking the shit out of each other.

Just reconfirms that if you were in the pub with half of em youd think they were pricks.

You're obviously not aware of his conviction for affray (before the anti-hate crimes laws came into place) for kicking off in a McDonald's at an Asian member of staff during his Charlton days. He called him a "Paki" and threw a chair at him. He is a racist fucking thug and I'm delighted GH was forced to back-track over his signing.

Paul, doesn't he also have a conviction for failing a drug test when he was younger? Can't remember myself.

Paul, doesn't he also have a conviction for failing a drug test when he was younger? Can't remember myself.

Think it was when he was in the reserves at Charlton - traces of marijuana from what I remember (short and long term memory impaired - can't remember how...) - shame really cos if anyway ever needed to smoke dope its that cunt. Don't imagine he listens to much Bob Marley tho.

Spose he's always got his film career to fall back on, after his succesful appearances as an orc in the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

Bowyer is a racist bullying thug and a complete twat, but Dyer makes my blood boil, a prime example of whats wrong in football today. Overpaid , overrated, no respect for anyone and totally up his own arse. Sitting at that press conference with his big sparkly earrings - tosspot. I know Bobby Robson was on his last legs at Newcastle but the disrespect shown to him by Dyer, Bellamy & others was shameful, their fat twat of a chaiman isn't much better either.