You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton (A) - Wed 24th Apr 2024 (8:00pm)

Trumo

2 minutes ago, Code said:

No he was not great, but when he actually got a pass in front of him he made something happen. I think he only got such a pass two or three times during the 96 minutes though. 

Alarming at all levels really. 

Made something happen. Hahahahahaha 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

They can fuck off with any idea of a bus parade for the league cup as well, if you want to do a send off for Klopp do it in and around the stadium.

Be an absolute laughing stock if they did that. Also a slap in the face after tonight's performance, the Atalanta game and not beating a shit Manc team 3 times. 

Just now, Bobby Hundreds said:

I think the squad needs a lot more work than people previously thought. Horrible end to the season, this long goodbye is pretty much the worst.

The worry now is that this is a preview of next season.

Klopp’s authority has disappeared and this is how it looks when there’s no fear factor.

How likely are they to get behind a manager of indisputably less status than the current one?

We need to move on a few of our older, higher profile players so that they don’t become someone else’s unsolvable problems.

3 minutes ago, Code said:

No he was not great, but when he actually got a pass in front of him he made something happen. I think he only got such a pass two or three times during the 96 minutes though. 

Alarming at all levels really. 

I should neg this for its brazenness.  But like most of our team, I just can't muster the fight.

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Smell The Glove said:

At being our best player on the pitch. By fucking miles. 

I thought he was shocking, but I understand how people with no actual football knowledge could watch the game and think he did okay.

Thats how it is with those who only are able to judge a game by what they actually see with their eyes.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Code said:

How?

By running into traffic, never passing the ball?

Drove at the opposition and opened space for the others who stood watching. Got crosses into the box which the others stood watching. Had our best effort on goal. And actually gave a shit.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

What the fuck does that even mean? They are paid fucking millions to kick a ball. A fucking privilege if ever there was one.

fucking excuses. I’d expect us to run out of steam when we had an injury list as long as a skyscraper, not now.

football is mostly psychological. We’ve literally got to hang on for third now. Villa on a roll. The Klopp balloon is deflating and we’ve now got to land it safely. We’re gauranteed Champions League football next season, but if we don’t come thrird, it’ll look bad, and we need to attract more talent under the new manager.

we are literally Arsenal of last season. Fading just like they did. On the contrary, they’ve stepped up enough and got a new head wind after two disappointing results. City, obviously favourites from here.

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Abysmal. I try not to go hard on any one player but I’m done with Nunez.

I don’t want to hear about how great he’d be if we can teach him to finish, because he’s shown no sign of improving.

I don’t want to hear about how he’s an agent of chaos because it profits us nothing when he can’t finish from 6 yards time after time after time.

I don’t want to see him picking injury time performative fights with opposition players when we’re two nil down, to try and curry favour with fans.

I don’t want to see him in a Liverpool shirt for the rest of the season. Gakpo, Danns and Jota, ta.

I've  desperately wanted to get on board the Nunez train. I hear how passionately some fans talk about him and I've really wanted to be a fellow believer, but the sheer number of terrible misses has just made it impossible to do so. I think him smashing the ball straight at Pickford tonight when he had all the time in the world and the entire goal to aim at was the moment when the train just entirely derailed for me. Enough is enough. Some of the misses this season have been genuinely staggering. 

• Upvote 5

8 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I think the squad needs a lot more work than people previously thought. Horrible end to the season, this long goodbye is pretty much the worst.

It does, and it needs Arsenal money spent going forward. Otherwise, top 7 is the realistic expectation in future.

2 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Konate has been shocking in recent months. Quansah is a much more solid option as it stands.

Ye id prefer to see him start - apart from

The mistake against the Mancs the kids been outstanding 

1 minute ago, Code said:

I thought he was shocking, but I understand how people with no actual football knowledge could watch the game and hink he did okay.

Thats how it is with those who only are able to judge a game by what they actuall see with their eyes.

But you thought Salah "made stuff happen", wish I had your football knowledge and was able to judge a game by something other than watching it with my eyes

1 minute ago, Code said:

I thought he was shocking, but I understand how people with no actual football knowledge could watch the game and hink he did okay.

Thats how it is with those who only are able to judge a game by what they actuall see with their eyes.

only a myopic fanboy would come out with that.