You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FUCKIN JOSEMI and the Ego's reaction

drewy

A shite performance YES!!!! 1 up front AGAIN at home against Pompey FUCK OFF Raffa !!!! Anyone on this forum who defends that twat Josemi tonite is a bigger cunt than he is !!!!!! To finish with Gerrards reaction after scoring was a fucking disgrace. Don't ever diss your supporters you big headed CUNT .....Fuck off to wherever you intend to go NOW!!!! >:(

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A shite performance YES!!!! 1 up front AGAIN at home against Pompey FUCK OFF Raffa !!!! Anyone on this forum who defends that twat Josemi tonite is a bigger cunt than he is !!!!!! To finish with Gerrards reaction after scoring was a fucking disgrace. Don't ever diss your supporters you big headed CUNT .....Fuck off to wherever you intend to go NOW!!!! >:(

What he do when he scored?

Ran to the Main Stand shouting I AM THE MAN, I AM THE MAN then pointed to his chest and placed his finger to his lips as if to tell the crowd to shut the fuck up! Now if someone was giving him stick then he's big enough and certainly ugly enough to smile at them and walk the other way. What he did was fuckin outragous.....

Ran to the Main Stand shouting I AM THE MAN, I AM THE MAN then pointed to his chest and placed his finger to his lips as if to tell the crowd to shut the fuck up! Now if someone was giving him stick then he's big enough and certainly ugly enough to smile at them and walk the other way. What he did was fuckin outragous.....

I didn't hear (see) him shout "Im the man" and I didn't see him place his finger to his lips. Thats not the same as he didn't do it though...

he can react like that every game as long as he keeps playing like he did tonight, put yourself in his shoes how would you react if you are busting a gut every week and all you see around you is shite, but you wont have to worry soon as he said if we dont improve he will be of and if anyone thinks rafa can turn this shower of shit round in 2 years they are fucking dreaming. Sammi, Carra, Alonso, stevie, great players most of the rest at best average premiership players,

I agree with your last comment we have 4 or 5 top lads playing for us at the moment. Do you honestly believe that what he did tonite was OK? I'd love to put myself in his shoes.. Playing for the team I'd die for, Captaining the team I'd die for, Playing in front of a crowd I'd die for...... Oh yeah and picking up 60 grand a week!!!!!! Only I guess Stevie G would place the 60 grand a week first in that list! Think what you will it still doesn't change the fact what he did tonite was a fuckin insult!

Ian mate, doesn't distract from the fact that what he did was wrong.

Shouting ME ME ME WHY????? he knows he's the best player we've got, he also knows we love him to bits, for all his faults, but the fact remains, does he love US as much as we love HIM??? The answer is NO!! I personally have not seen a better player since King Kenny, had he behaved in such a manner i for one would have been as upset as I am right now.

I may be wrong here, but I was in the Main Stand and this is what I saw with my interpretation. He did indeed point to his chest shouting something in the direction of the stand and with his finger to his lips. It could have been directed at fans or the press box, telling one or the other to shut up.

If it was the fans he may as well fuck off now because he is finished at this club, if it was the press they were only printing what he said.

The man is seriously intellectually challenged either way. His stock is dropping by the day. A Liverpool legend is turning into the biggest embarrassment in the history of the club. This can't continue, I hope he is playing at Anfield next year, for the opposition on January 1st.

Hermes i'm with you on that one.

I didn't even realise he had done anything until when I got back from the game before and watched the replay.

He is an embarrasment with his attitude now, he almost thinks he owns the club, well guess what he fucking doesn't.

Bye bye knobcheese.

The`Ego must be sold. We need the money in and the cloud that's hanging over the club out. It's Everton & The Chubby Little Granny Shagger syndrome now happening before our very eyes at Anfield. Get the fucker out and bring four quality players in. I don't care where he goes, as long as it happens at the first opportunity and we've still got a season to salvage.

Drewy - do you REALLY think that Josemi - not Dudek - is to blame for the gaol conceded?

Best regards,

A bigger cunt than Josemi

Fact is, there was a lot of misstakes being done when we let that one in. Josemi (and Finnan who was out of position too) didn't cover our right side, Dudek didn't punch it to a corner, and Hyypia was asleep when marking LuaLua.

Someone else said (on another tread perhabs) that The Team is to blame, not one single player, and I certainly think the same. Benitez for poor subs, all of the above for those reasons, and everybody else for not finish the game off at an early stage.

And who was it that made that poor clearance that allowed Portsmouth to get a cross in anyway?

Fact is, there was a lot of misstakes being done when we let that one in. Josemi (and Finnan who was out of position too) didn't cover our right side, Dudek didn't punch it to a corner, and Hyypia was asleep when marking LuaLua.

Someone else said (on another tread perhabs) that The Team is to blame, not one single player, and I certainly think the same. Benitez for poor subs, all of the above for those reasons, and everybody else for not finish the game off at an early stage.

And who was it that made that poor clearance that allowed Portsmouth to get a cross in anyway?

Spot on! What disappointed me most was the way we invited the Pompeys back into the game. We had several warnings before they eventually scored.

I fully understand Rafa’s decision to try to strengthen our defence. The problem is Rafa, once you put Josemi on our defence gets weaker, not stronger.