You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FUCKIN JOSEMI and the Ego's reaction

drewy

Big clubs don't willingly sell their best players.. Leeds were officially a small club again the day they sold Ferdinand.

Name me a big club in England who unwillingly sold their best players? If we want success we will need Gerrard.

I hate all this big clubs bollocks. So we should keep him just so we can remain "a big club" ? Balls.

If things are going to get better, they might have to get worse first. Time for a lot of people to drop all this "we're a massive club, we won 4 european cups" shite. Times have changed.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate all this big clubs bollocks. So we should keep him just so we can remain "a big club" ? Balls.

If things are going to get better, they might have to get worse first. Time for a lot of people to drop all this "we're a massive club, we won 4 european cups" shite. Times have changed.

We are a big club, Stevie is our best player, we want to win the league - full stop.

No Gerrard sale if we have ambition.

So Gerrard is bigger than the club then? You'd rather keep one world class player and pull out all the stops to keep him happy and treat him differently than other players, instead of signing 4 or 5 quality players in the Alonso mould?

Hate to use them as an example, but how many world class players have Everton got at the moment and look at their position?

We all have ambitions to see us winning everything again, but remember, we don't have any rights. In Gerrard's eyes we aren't a big club it seems.

So Gerrard is bigger than the club then? You'd rather keep one world class player and pull out all the stops to keep him happy and treat him differently than other players, instead of signing 4 or 5 quality players in the Alonso mould?

Hate to use them as an example, but how many world class players have Everton got at the moment and look at their position?

We all have ambitions to see us winning everything again, but remember, we don't have any rights. In Gerrard's eyes we aren't a big club it seems.

Can u guarantee we will get 4-5 Alonso's? Is that supposed to be a joke..

You cannot tell if a player will be successful and have the passion for the club. In Gerrard we have that – a Liverpool treasure. Benitez bought 4 players this summer – two of them are absolute shite. No guarantees from any player coming in but we certainly know what Gerrard offers us. You are talking like a small time supporter – who gives a fuck about money we want the best players – and we won’t attract them if what we have at the club already is shit. Gerrard staying will not only give us something extra in midfield, but also attract big names to the club.

Rashid

Anelka Petit Overmarrs - didnt do Arsenal a lot of harm cause they got Viera and Henry - so "big" clubs can sell their best players.

I think with Stevie we could rule the world - but I think maybe we can without him as well. Lets see what Rafa can do in the Jan sales if he can produce another Alonso then maybe just maybe the SG money could be used to take us up a level.

Big clubs don't willingly sell their best players.. Leeds were officially a small club again the day they sold Ferdinand.

Name me a big club in England who unwillingly sold their best players? If we want success we will need Gerrard.

Manchester Unted & David Beckham?

Name me a big club in England who unwillingly sold their best players?

As mentioned above, Arsenal have sold a few.

Manure and Beckham also deserves a mention. Very different circumstances, but still it was about an icon demanding a move.

The prime example is probably Barca selling Figo. Does that make them a small time club (i know you said "in England", but what does that have to do with anything)?

If a player wants to go, there isnt much clubs can do about it. And what goes on in Gerrards mind doesnt have any bearing on Liverpool FC's status as a club imo.

People can hate Gerrard as much as they want, it doesn't change the fact that he is our best player by a mile.

I don't hate him at all, but for the last couple of games he's looked like his heart isn't in it anymore. There is almost a resignation in the way he's playing.

The same Beckham who couldn't get into the side that year did not start a single big game from jan onwards? Fergie could not get rid quick enough.

The very same - captain of England and I believe quality on Championship Manager (in which you are the virtual "Bob Paisley").

Please don't confuse falling out with the bitter psycho of a manager with not being their star/best player as it makes you look silly.

The very same - captain of England and I believe quality on Championship Manager (in which you are the virtual "Bob Paisley").

Please don't confuse falling out with the bitter psycho of a manager with not being their star/best player as it makes you look silly.

He has been shit ever since he left and is the most overrated player ever.

As mentioned above, Arsenal have sold a few.

Manure and Beckham also deserves a mention. Very different circumstances, but still it was about an icon demanding a move.

The prime example is probably Barca selling Figo. Does that make them a small time club (i know you said "in England", but what does that have to do with anything)?

If a player wants to go, there isnt much clubs can do about it. And what goes on in Gerrards mind doesnt have any bearing on Liverpool FC's status as a club imo.

Barca aint doin to bad now tho are they

Rashid, you and I are worlds apart in our views of what Liverpool Football Club represents. Where I see an egotistical wanker denigrating the word "fan" at every opportunity as he shits on the people who pay his wages, you see a hero; a saviour. To even begin to compare him to any of the Liverpool legends who racked up League and European Cup winners medals on an annual basis is laughable.

Can't you see that, despite his awesome talent, he is becoming a cancer in the club? You can't seperate the man and the player, so he'll have to go.

Rashid, you and I are worlds apart in our views of what Liverpool Football Club represents. Where I see an egotistical wanker denigrating the word "fan" at every opportunity as he shits on the people who pay his wages, you see a hero; a saviour. To even begin to compare him to any of the Liverpool legends who racked up League and European Cup winners medals on an annual basis is laughable.

Can't you see that, despite his awesome talent, he is becoming a cancer in the club? You can't seperate the man and the player, so he'll have to go.

No I see a player frustrated that Liverpool have employed a set of players not good enough for the club, a player who almost single handidly got us into the CL this season and was promised the club would get in top players this summer, they got Alonso but topped it up with Nunez and Josemi.

He has every right to be pissed off, its like your dad refusing to fix the roof and your mother and sister freezing at home despite your own efforts at mending the fucking thing every night. Sooner or later you will kick off with your dad for neglecting the family and may want to move out yourself...

The board need to shape up and I think Stevie is right to ask questions...

I do understand that he should not try and be so distanced from the fans and piss off the club with his comments but to be fair Stevie has more in common with Souness and the other legends than the likes of Josemi, Traore, Nunez etc ever will. Even Rush and Souness left the club to earn more money in Italy... it happens.. and they were in world class teams!

He is world class, playing for a world class club with a shit team.... its only normall to want that team to shape up. My 2p's worth mate.

its like your dad refusing to fix the roof and your mother and sister freezing at home despite your own efforts at mending the fucking thing every night. Sooner or later you will kick off with your dad for neglecting the family and may want to move out yourself...

Yep. Now you've REALLY shat on your own argument!!

Walk out on your family?????!!!!!!! The one's who have raised you, nourished you and put you were you are now!!??

No fucking way!!!

Personally I'd get the whole family to muck in an fix the fuking roof. Not just piss off to somewhere with no leaks, It's called loyalty and love mate. Something that gobshite pal of yours, "Stevie" clearly knows fuck all about.

Anything else favourable you say about him now is null and void as you've just proven what a gobshite "Stevie" is with your little anology.

Fuck The Ego.

Yep. Now you've REALLY shat on your own argument!!

Walk out on your family?????!!!!!!! The one's who have raised you, nourished you and put you were you are now!!??

No fucking way!!!

Personally I'd get the whole family to muck in an fix the fuking roof. Not just piss off to somewhere with no leaks, It's called loyalty and love mate. Something that gobshite pal of yours, "Stevie" clearly knows fuck all about.

Anything else favourable you say about him now is null and void as you've just proven what a gobshite "Stevie" is with your little anology.

Fuck The Ego.

You have got me there a little bit.. maybe I should have said this...

He has every right to be pissed off, its like your dad refusing to fix the roof and your mother and sister freezing at home despite your own efforts at mending the fucking thing every night. Sooner or later you will kick off with your dad for neglecting the family and THREATEN to move out yourself and see if that works....

You have got me there a little bit.. maybe I should have said this...

He has every right to be pissed off, its like your dad refusing to fix the roof and your mother and sister freezing at home despite your own efforts at mending the fucking thing every night. Sooner or later you will kick off with your dad for neglecting the family and THREATEN to move out yourself and see if that works....

Anotehr quality backtrack from the Rashter. ;-)

Mate, that's just as bad. You don't blackmail your family. Not ever. It's lower tham a Datchsund's bollocks. If you profess to love your family as much as the Ego does then you help them through tough times, not fuck off at the first sign of bother or a better house elsewhere. Bribing them with "make things better or I'm off" would not be what your dad would want to hear.

Fuck The Ego.

Guest Moschops

Sorry, just so everyone's clear on this, do you THREATEN to move out yourself before or after making a public statment supporting your dad's involvement with the house?

Couldnt care less about his way of celebrating a goal as long as he scores them for us, and as long as it's within reason.

And yesterday i reckon it was.

If people were giving him stick for some reason i reckon he was right to tell them off.

I mean fuckin hell, he bailed us out yet again yesterday.