You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FUCKIN JOSEMI and the Ego's reaction

drewy

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've got it all wrong, Gerrard is practicing for his next career as a golfer on the american PGA tour. Next goal, I guarantee,he'll go up to the croner flag, fist pump and point at it and yell, "Get in the hole. Get in the hole"

At which point Igor will jump up from the bench and say, "Already did five times last night>"

Longo you cant just state no! What are your reasons for totally ruling my thoughts out?

Just don't think that he thought that at all. The Gerrard debate has been raging for ages now and there isn't much new to be said, but my feelings soured last summer when he thought long and hard about joining those cunts from the Kings Road and they haven't changed since. Read john Gallagher's recent post on this thread, that sums it up for me. That celebration was pure "look at me" arrogance IMO, nothing to do with him "sticking it" to the press.

Guest Norsepudlian

I read the first two pages of this then couldnt take any more.

You truly are a disgraceful bunch of "fans"

The lad hasent done anything wrong your just interpreting everything he does the way you want to suit your own agenda.

I know Houllier has gone and you gobshites arent happy unless youve got someone to slag off but FFS dont pick on our best player cos you might just get what you wish for and ten we will be fucked.

Tom R as always you make me fucking cringe and I hate the fact pricks like you support Liverpool , it really gets me down.

Just fuck off will you and take the other pricks from here with you.

I read the first two pages of this then couldnt take any more.

You truly are a disgraceful bunch of "fans"

The lad hasent done anything wrong your just interpreting everything he does the way you want to suit your own agenda.

I know Houllier has gone and you gobshites arent happy unless youve got someone to slag off but FFS dont pick on our best player cos you might just get what you wish for and ten we will be fucked.

Tom R as always you make me fucking cringe and I hate the fact pricks like you support Liverpool , it really gets me down.

Just fuck off will you and take the other pricks from here with you.

See you at the Bridge, then. JUst what do you think our 'captain' should be, then? Getting tapped up at the Euro? Running his mouth just before the biggest match of the year about winning things? He hasn't done anything wrong YET- he's just constantly talking about doing something wrong.

See you at the Bridge, then. JUst what do you think our 'captain' should be, then? Getting tapped up at the Euro? Running his mouth just before the biggest match of the year about winning things? He hasn't done anything wrong YET- he's just constantly talking about doing something wrong.

But he HAS already done something wrong. His comments ahead of the Olympiakos match was NOT very helpful, to say the least.

If he's got ultimatums to pose to Liverpool FC, he can do that in Parry's or Rafa's office, not in a fucking press conference ahead of a very important match.

Guest Norsepudlian

Just read the other pages which is pretty much the same bile.

This is the daily mail of the lfc forums.

He's getting stick for celebrating a goal but none of you tossers know what he was saying but like everything else you TWISTED it to suit your own warped view.

DT fucking right I feel superior to you idiots.

You are the worst set of fans I have ever come accross

He's getting stick for celebrating a goal but none of you tossers know what he was saying but like everything else you TWISTED it to suit your own warped view.

Hail Hail to the supreme Norsepudlian... We`re not worthy... We`re not worthy...

You`ve made your point...

Now...Lock the door on your way out!

Thanks!

But he HAS already done something wrong. His comments ahead of the Olympiakos match was NOT very helpful, to say the least.

If he's got ultimatums to pose to Liverpool FC, he can do that in Parry's or Rafa's office, not in a fucking press conference ahead of a very important match.

Fairplay, in that context. By not doing anything wrong, he's still giving it 100%, scoring big goals. Disruptive-definately. I personally believe he's not a cunt (let's save that for the Diouff's of the world) but a immature, spoiled and arrogant person. He saw Rooney turn on his hometown, his own people (Once a Blue etc, S*n deal) and he's not learnt from the summer- because he's immature/arrogant.

I see the fifth column has re-appeared!

You never answered my first question. Why do you keep coming back?

Lip reading is not really too hard when SKY show about 5 replays of it in slow mo.

"this is the daily mail of liverpool forums."

Change the record you twat, it is fucking tiresome.

Stevie Gerrard has done wrong. Fact. He is an outstanding player who gives his all when he is on the field, but he has still done wrong and he is still an arrogant tit who believes he has outgrown liverpool.

Oh dear. Back are you?

I'll call the nice man in the white jacket for you. In the meantime, please don't put anything sharp near your mouth.

Tell you what, Steven Gerrard's a right cunt, but he's nothing compared to you little boy.

Feel free to label me a "prick" to my face any time you like you inadequate turd. Fuck off back to Koptalk.

Guest Norsepudlian

Firstly lip reaing IS hard, you still dont know what he said so stop thinking you do.

Just reading this thread there are about four versions of what he said so you are lying but thats no suprise.

I dont come on here very often I just happen to look in every now and then and am always shocked by the lack of loyalty and support shown in here.

Its a bit like going the Zoo.

Tom R, you are the original big mouth dont start all the say it to my face lark or I might just turn up and give you the slapping you deserve!

Ive never been to Koptalk but I honestly cannot imagine them being any worse than here.

Tom R, you are the original big mouth dont start all the say it to my face lark or I might just turn up and give you the slapping you deserve!

Oooooooooooh, handbags eh!

I like your bravado girly boy. But let's be realistic here, the odds on you giving me any kind of slapping whatsoever are about the same as you ever getting laid: Fucking nil!

But you keep watching the Karate Kid movies now, you may even convince yourself that you'd have a chance.

Faggot.

Now run along. I have far better things to do than waste time on little bum-boy mincers like you.

Helmet