You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The traitors

Kevin D

11 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Brilliant brilliant end.

***SPOILER***

Did Molly throw herself off the tower, heartbroken and humiliated?!

The enduring story of naive young girls being duped by charming pretty boys. It normally happens at the school disco in front of about 50 teenagers not on national telly watched by millions. 

Everybody praising Jaz and calling him ' Agatha Christie and whatever online, but I think he could have been a lot more forceful when it got down to three and Molly was clearly on the wobble. He mentioned the conversation with Paul, but there were a few other things he should have noticed and brought up.

- Once Jazmine and Evie had both gone and were both Faithful, it obviously blew the Harry having the shield thing out of the water and pointed directly at him doing it as a double bluff.

- Harry's starting the pointing at practically every traitor to be voted out was pretty obvious and was mentioned by a few.

- His throwing the green powder into the fire when it got down to three was a false move when he had professed his suspicion of Jaz on a few occasions.

Great series though, and I reckon Harry and Molly will both make a decent amount of money in the aftermath.

20 hours ago, Rushies tash said:

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

Got the fucker to work! Kevin Spacey is Kaiser Soze.

Can you explain how to do spoiler tags?

38 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

Can you explain how to do spoiler tags?

It's a bit long winded, but I found a post with a spoiler in it and quoted it. Then I went to the source and found the part with the spoiler code and copied it. I deleted whatever was inside the spoiler and replaced it. It's usually inside a couple of <div> </div> tags.

Edit: It's long winded because the old, simple way of doing it doesn't work anymore. I think someone said it might be that the forum software people have stopped it.

13 minutes ago, Elite said:

Definitely think this has a few more seasons before it becomes stale.

Yeah, with its popularity now you're gonna get all budding content creators and wannabe influencers trying to get on it.

It works because of the people they select being relatively 'normal'

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

It's a bit long winded, but I found a post with a spoiler in it and quoted it. Then I went to the source and found the part with the spoiler code and copied it. I deleted whatever was inside the spoiler and replaced it. It's usually inside a couple of <div> </div> tags.

Edit: It's long winded because the old, simple way of doing it doesn't work anymore. I think someone said it might be that the forum software people have stopped it.

What was spoiler code in the source? Can’t seem to find it.

14 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Yeah, with its popularity now you're gonna get all budding content creators and wannabe influencers trying to get on it.

There will also be some business genius at the BBC, who will conclude that it’s more profitable to have contestants that everyone hates as that drives engagement on social media and what is the point of TV if not to drive engagement on social media.

21 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Even all the traitors are likeable, they are just playing the game. The only nasty piece of work in the two seasons is that bald bloke from Season 1. Diane didn't turn out that bad as the show went on.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

What was spoiler code in the source? Can’t seem to find it.

If you quote my post from this thread, then go into the source and find the bit that starts with:

<div class="ipsQuote_contents...

Highlight that then copy the following code up to the last </div> before the tag called </blockquote> (don't copy the blockquote tag). That should work.

I loved both series and was really pleased Harry won! I especially like the round table bit. Brilliant. I’m not normally bothered about the tasks but this year they were better, the funeral one was epic!

• Upvote 1

On 27/01/2024 at 20:14, Elite said:

Even all the traitors are likeable, they are just playing the game. The only nasty piece of work in the two seasons is that bald bloke from Season 1. Diane didn't turn out that bad as the show went on.

Nah, couldn’t stand Diane from the start and still can’t now. Finished season two, that ending was brilliant television. Mollie is a little darling who has probably just had her first taste of male disappointment.  You could see how genuinely shocked and fuming she was. I really felt for her. 

I knew about 6 episodes in who had won so it might have appeared more obvious to me but I’d have been all over Harry being a traitor. Trying to be liked by everyone, playing all innocent and the grey man. He also kept saying things like “as a faithful” etc. 

Defo gonna give season 1 a go. Same as Suzy though, the tasks don’t interest me at all. The table is where the action happens. 

Oh and I hope Catherine strikes while the iron’s hot and opens and only fans account. 

Just finished season 2.

Said in the other thread,I prefer season 1,but the ending of season 2 was gripping. 

As someone else said jas had his suspicions from the start but didn't try to convince anyone,and you would need a heart of stone not to feel sorry for mollie.

It's a very clever show and deserves credit for having people with disabilities on there

(An amazing thing to say In 2024)