You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Corruption?

Lurtz

6 hours ago, Jennings said:

I see Neville has a done a 180 degree turn and is condemning our club statement. Strange considering how strongly he felt about it at the time. 

He didn't feel that strongly about it at the time though, people were just kidded by his forked tongue.  In commentary he barely murmured an objection, it was only after the match that he paid any attention to it because he saw an opportunity to further his own (and Man Utd's) agenda regarding "other recent offsides" re camera angles etc.  He was never at any point bothered on behalf of LFC or the wider game of football.

• Upvote 3

14 hours ago, Ashberry said:

It is a complete conflict of interest for referees to go to UAE or Saudi leagues to referee when these two countries own premier league clubs. It looks like a bung, lucrative employment opportunity in exchange for favourable refereeing. 

I hope there going to be asked questions about that its well dodgy

It's now reaching 48 hours since the match. And the question remains, after the most disgraceful and universally accepted error in refereeing judgement since the start of the Premier League...

Where is the audio?

Something stinks and I'm not referring to that smelly manc cunt in the Sky studio.

If my organization had fucked up this monumentally and cause a complete crisis of confidence to the extent that integrity is being called into question, the first thing I would do is offer transparency to back up how we came to conclusion that this was just a "significant human error".

Liverpool's statement that they do not believe that conclusion can be made until a thorough review is completed tells me that they have a feeling we've caught them red handed with this one. The club almost certainly knows that we are on the end of significant bias against us (tantamount to corruption) but they also know it's almost impossible to prove. But this time, it really feels like these arrogant jobs for the boys cunts might have left their fingerprints on the smoking gun. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Nelly-Matip said:

We’ve now made a formal request for the audio recordings, according to James Pearce. 

Just saw that, talk about timing my post right!

This is a further indictment. The fact that we have to request this stinks in and of itself. Why the fuck have the PGMOL not provided this in their initial reach out to us?

I have a feeling that SYP Cunt Webb reached out to the club and tried to appease with more of his middle management shtick bullshit, and during that conversation we asked him questions he could not give a reasonable answer for.

I really think the club has a feeling they've caught these cunts red handed, hence the strength of the position we are taking. And I fucking hope so because it's well overdue.

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

We’ve now made a formal request for the audio recordings, according to James Pearce. 

Will be interesting to see how open the PGMOL are? I'm guessing not very? I still think this all a case of arse covering and the officials were more concerned with covering for their mates and not embarrassing themselves and they got caught out by this.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Could you trust the audio if they released it now anyway.

It's just to weaken their position, I doubt the club expect anything to be delivered. Clearly the PGMOL are bullshitting, the referee knew moments after the event and I assume any audio would reveal that.

Can we sue the PGMOL? I expect we'd never get a VAR decision in our favour again....so no change there then.

They can't refuse, can they?

This season, six audio recordings have been released from Premier League games, including Wolves' penalty appeal after Manchester United goalkeeper Andre Onana collided with striker Sasa Kalajdzic, and Liverpool captain Virgil van Dijk's red card for a foul on Newcastle forward Alexander Isak.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Could you trust the audio if they released it now anyway.

Quite- no way will it be legit.

Neville has got some front- Webb enabled his side to many wins with his corrupted performances and can you imagine how whiskey nose would have reacted if the same scenario played out for his team?

Calling our statement a “mistake”

This from a team member who refused to play in the FA Cup for a season 

7 minutes ago, Dave D said:

The worry here is our actions are just a shot across the bows.

These bastards won’t sink and will be hell bent on revenge 

We surely have our media contacts who rely on the club for their copy. Our PR people should be all over them and make them earn their access. Get our side out there, set the news agenda. make the PGMOL dance to our tune. Force them to respond or hit them again and again.