You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

1 minute ago, Jairzinho said:

Whether that is true or not, he isn't actually good enough to be starting for a club who presumably have aspirations of qualifying for the UEFA Cup at the least. 

He had one decent season for Villarreal. That's it. 

He'd be Villarreal's third best striker now, and they're ninth. 

He definitely shouldn't be starting, but he's the type of forward you at least want in the squad because he's dangerous. And he didn't cost a fortune.

36 minutes ago, bizzle10 said:

Palace result is a season killer left us hoping shite teams like chelsea can do something ffs

It’s always a fools errand to rely on other teams, it very seldom ever works out. We will finish 3rd because we are the 3rd best team, it really is as simple as that. 

Just now, niallers said:

Thats plus 11 now they have over us.

I don't see the worth worrying about their goal difference anymore, they have been ahead by a bunch for a while now and we wont catch them, our only hope is to keep winning ourselves and them drop points(I can see the latter happening but we'll also drop more to mean it doesn't matter).

Bottled the league at home to crystal Palace. Says it all about the state of our players. 

Absolute gobshites. Bet they still rocked up to training smelling their own facts the next day though and LFCTV were lapping it up. 

3 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Just forget it we are cooked

I’ll keep a semblance of positivity thanks. Let’s win the derby.

I do think the palace game though ultimately does for us. Unforgivable to lose to that rubbish at any time, let alone at home in a title race. 

Just now, Freddo said:

I’ll keep a semblance of positivity thanks. Let’s win the derby.

I do think the palace game though ultimately does for us. Unforgivable to lose to that rubbish at any time, let alone at home in a title race. 

And Luton, and Arsenal away and Man Utd home and away.

Yeah all of those were we either let the opposition off the hook, made a massive error or coasted through games.

28 minutes ago, an tha said:

On the whole i find arsenal fans one of the less shite london and or big club fan bases.

They don't usually give it all the murderers shite and they don't seem to mock Hillsborough.

But they have always been big on what I would call whoppers, but that is a much less serious crime than say your average Chelsea supporter....

As a club I have always respected them - only us and the mancs are more successful than them....But under this manager and with this group of players they are a fucking horrible shower.

That's a fair assessment.  Their supporters really get on my wick