You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City (H) Premier League 16/10/22 - 16:30

Bjornebye

30 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

Dunn is a thick bluenoseed cunt who always latches on to a journalistic train of thought days after everyone else. Probably been sleeping one off after the Grand Old Twats gor beat by Spurs on Saturday night.

10 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

It says in the article guardiola has been worse than klopp

Yes it did, but the headline specifically calls Klopp.

7 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Can really argue with it tbh.

Klopp was in the wrong and apologised

Guardiola should have walked aswell.

You can't have managers doing that.

Yes, Klopp was wrong and was man enough to acknowledge that. But like I say that headline points the finger at one man and one man only which puts him in a bad light. That sticks in the minds of our detractors no matter what is written in the smallprint.

3 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

Yes it did, but the headline specifically calls Klopp.

Yes, Klopp was wrong and was man enough to acknowledge that. But like I say that headline points the finger at one man and one man only which puts him in a bad light. That sticks in the minds of our detractors no matter what is written in the smallprint.

True 

I just think the main thrust of the article is you can't have managers doing that.

I think the criticism of Jurgen is fair enough in this case. I'm sure he'd agree. 

And even though it's whataboutery, Guardiola did the exact same to Taylor, so they should both face the same punishment. Wouldn't even mention his weird engagement with our fans. 

14 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Nobody's saying it's new. We're saying it's shit.

Of course. I wasn’t condoning it btw. Just discussing we as a fan base have got form for singing about peoples mothers. I rarely go the match these days but I remember years ago the Gary Neville one about fucking his ma up the shitter etc and Neville Neville fucking his sons. I appreciate its not a good look. 

1 minute ago, Arniepie said:

True 

I just think the main thrust of the article is you can't have managers doing that.

It was probably a culmination of some of the many poor decisions Taylor and his ilk have displayed over the last few seasons.

That foul on Mo and its aftermath was as blatant as it comes definite yellow possibly red yet Taylor didn't see it and neither did the linesman who was 3 yards away looking right at it.

Jurgen shouldn't have reacted like that I agree but you can't blame him for it either imo.

As for the article, typical sensationalist bollocks from a shite journo.

Cowering assistant referee my arse. He just carried on running.

22 minutes ago, Shitty Arse said:

Of course. I wasn’t condoning it btw. Just discussing we as a fan base have got form for singing about peoples mothers. I rarely go the match these days but I remember years ago the Gary Neville one about fucking his ma up the shitter etc and Neville Neville fucking his sons. I appreciate its not a good look. 

Liverpool fans gave been singing 'unsavoury 'songs for decades, and were probally as bad as anyone else.

I knew Munich songs before I even started going the match and I think the Gary neille one was a response to a story about him getting his car overturned in Salford quays. 

I don't really go anymore so I can't really have an opinion and obviously not condoning sick chants,is it OK to sing some about kicking fuck out of people or carrying hatchets?

42 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Of course if match officials did their jobs properly, they wouldn't get shouted at half as much in the first place

This is the thing, 89 minutes of being shafted can have this effect. Any apology here should contain the caveat that higher standards are also expected from the supposed best officials in the league.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, No2 said:

This is the thing, 89 minutes of being shafted can have this effect. Any apology here should contain the caveat that higher standards are also expected from the supposed best officials in the league.

I've just heard Klopp (presumably unaware of the expression "the straw that broke the camel's back") saying that foul was the last drop that made the bucket overflow.

30 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I've just heard Klopp (presumably unaware of the expression "the straw that broke the camel's back") saying that foul was the last drop that made the bucket overflow.

That works too, makes more sense too, who puts straw on a camels back in single pieces?

58 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

They have unlimited money is somehow racist? 

Sounds like trying to shout down a discussion to me.

That's exactly what it is.

'They have a bottomless pit of money'

'That's racist'

It's like something from a 90s comedy programme.

48 minutes ago, Mook said:

That's exactly what it is.

'They have a bottomless pit of money'

'That's racist'

It's like something from a 90s comedy programme.

More like the 'she's a witch' bit in Holy Grail.

He said three teams have a bottomless pit of money.

...He's err, he's a, he's a witch!

He said other teams cannot complete with these teams on that level

...Burn him!